3 Wishes

Started by P.C., Feb 24 10 08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I can't remember!    
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

Use one of your wishes on a better memory![img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/16.gif"]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Where do you start..........3 wishes

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]1)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]More wishes. LOL.... He[?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]th for [st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l my family and that mean both psychologic[st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName] and physic[st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName].

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]2)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Be retired [st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l ready

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]3)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Know [st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

D, your number 1 is cheating!  ;)

1) world peace

2) happiness and good health for myself and my family

3) love

DDD

love I would hope would come with #1 for when one is at peace it is easier to find love

Gopher

True, the three of them go hand in hand
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 True, the three of them go hand in hand[/DIV]
     I wish for Natasha hand

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 True, the three of them go hand in hand[/div]
 [div]

I wish for Natasha hand
That's very kind of you. Just a hand hu? You're so easy to please  ;)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 True, the three of them go hand in hand[/DIV]
     I wish for Natasha hand [/DIV]
That's very kind of you. Just a hand hu? You're so easy to please  ;)

yuppers easy.............to please.......yea thats it.........