Jukebox

Started by 49er, Sep 15 08 07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

49er

[SPAN style="COLOR: black"]This a Jukebox; but it is no ordinary jukebox.  It will play all of your favorite songs from 1950 through 1989.  Each year has a scroll or drop down box that shows all the great songs for that year.  Most years have over 40 songs.  There is even a section at the bottom that allows you to listen to show tunes, TV show themes, Doo Wop and several others This is pretty neat....and it is free.  Read the rest of this and then click on the site at the bottom.[/SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN]

[DIV style="MARGIN: 7.5pt"]           [BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"]          [SPAN style="COLOR: black"]Once you click on a song it will play and when it finishes it automatically plays the next song in the list and continues until it has played all the songs. This is really cool!!![/SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][/SPAN]

[/DIV]

[SPAN style="COLOR: black"]It has a volume control which you should use in conjunction with your computers volume control. One of the best features is that it will play in the background. That means you can be doing other computer work on a different screen.[/SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: black"]Pick and play any popular song from 1952 through 1989 or go to the specialty areas. You can't miss them. They are listed in very bright colors. That is for older eyes!!![/SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: black"]Click on this:[/SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: black"][A title=http://www.tropicalglen.com/ href="http://www.tropicalglen.com/" target=_blank rel=nofollow][SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1221533387_10][FONT color=#003399]http://www.tropicalglen.com/[/FONT][/SPAN][/A][/SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN]

[/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/BLOCKQUOTE][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]

P.C.

That's a great one 49er.  I've had that one bookmarked for a while.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

lol.....SING IT Michel !!!!!

Michel

Lise

Thanks, 49er. Bless point for the link.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ho[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]woo[/TD] [TD]o[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

this deserves a blessing and a bump.. listening to some two step line dancing now... :)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Wonderful link 49er. Thanks
A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Outstanding! Thanks!  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

Best of all, I've rediscovered Positively 4th Street.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Oh...one of my favourites for sure.  I wish we could post videos here.  

DDD

Cool great link..............fav now
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!