Love Stinks

Started by P.C., Feb 20 10 05:56

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

ALBERT LEA, Minn. (AP) — Nothing says "I love you" like a half-mile wide heart made out of manure. [/p] A southern Minnesota man created the Valentine's Day gift for his wife of 37 years in their farm field about 12 miles southwest of Albert Lea (LEE). [/p] Bruce Andersland told the Alberta Lea Tribune that he started the project with his tractor and manure spreader Wednesday and finished Thursday. [/p] His wife, Beth, says it's the biggest and most original Valentine she has ever received. She says some people might think it's gross, but she says it's cute and "Why not do something fun with what you got?" [/p] She says the heart would be darker except for the recent heavy snowfall that mixed with the manure. [/p]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

This is actually Gophie's thread....but the only way I could 'tidy' it up was to start it new.

*sorry that I took your post along with it....if you could re-post, it would be great.

Sportsdude

Ok.

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GluCM_ggMvw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GluCM_ggMvw[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

*Natasha

At least she's easy to please.  

P.C.

Hahaha
No kidding, until they deliver it to her door.

*Natasha

lol
Eww!
*knock knock* Here's your steaming pile of love dung.

DDD

Well he put more effort into that than most people do to show his love............good for him and lucky her i say
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Fish Little

Would that qualify as a loud smell?  

*Natasha

DDD wrote:
Well he put more effort into that than most people do to show his love............good for him and lucky her i say
That's true but people should show their love to each other every now and then with no occasion other than love itself.

DDD

True...........people seem to forget what is important in life

Gopher

Very true, and worst of all some have never known what was important in the first place.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
Very true, and worst of all some have never known what was important in the first place.

So true. I have a wonderful wife and family, a nice home, a job I enjoy, and I'd trade it all in a minute for more.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

TehBorken wrote:
Gopher wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Very true, and worst of all some have never known what was important in the first place.[/SPAN]

So true. I have a wonderful wife and family, a nice home, a job I enjoy, and I'd trade it all in a minute for more. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]
[/DIV]

LOL......nice one TehBorken........

I would trade all I own for inner peace

DDD

Just looking at this tittle Love stinks.......while go have a shower.............[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/8.gif"]