The Drugs Thread

Started by Vor Destroyer, Feb 10 10 02:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Vor Destroyer

Anyone ever try Acid? I did in the 90s. trippered out for 3 days. felt like my hair was on fire. Monday came, I went to work still high as hell.

I am also a big fan of other drugs.

asheet madrores

yup.drugs are ok

Orik

I have used LSD in two forms liquid and Blotter  The high's varied in intensity, the most mind spaced flip was the microdot ones i doubt they were the original microdots of the 60 but recreated Windowpane similar to what some of our parents and grandparents used in the 60's I have had highs that lasted as long as 3 days to as short as 8 hours. flash backs have occured at the wierdest times. from the ceiling melting at Sara's party after a night of Mushroom tea. and to seeing the autobots and decepticons battle it out in mahon park after a quad of California sunshine. to one evening's dosing of a double of snowman saw me following the robot jocks on walk about in Stanley park

to one windy night.in myrels ice cream parlour at 6 am in english bay. watching my face melt in a mirror after some bad hieroglyph in 90 ? 91 ? Cartoon acid and talking like donald duck for half the day and the other half having a conversation to a panther only i could see. racing straws up a park royal bus aisle to setting out with some buddies to climb the court house over at nelson. our babysitter talked us out of it. ( to those who do not know a babysitter is the designated sober or non dosed mate of your group of  5 plus the1 mate who goes sober for 4 people on a trip out)  but a few mates with out a babysitter went and climbed it anyways. sadly one of them fell to his death.. none of us was with them when it happened, but we did go see what the commotion was about.. :( road pizza is all i can say to describe what the guy looked like... the dangers of a bad trip or a bad idea can happen very easy to any one in a spaced out mind state whether it be alcoholic bevrages or drugs.

If you must get stoned or get intoxicated take a sober friend with you. I have taken my share of mates on walk about and remained sober for the evening. in can be very amusing to babysit a group of your mates a designated driver is needed for many groups so why not a designated babysitter for the more ahem mind altering substances.

I will not get into my experiences on peyote here. if you must dose use of any form of altering substance do it wisely so oyu can live to talk about it...better yet don't do it all no risk of ending up in a hospital for the insane nor is there a risk of death from a bad r4action to a druhg that you have no clue on it's purity or other many dangers. hell you might even have a allergic reaction. drugs do not come with warning labels such as may contain traces of nuts. nor an ingredients list i'e might have onion in them (happened to a girl i know onion allergy went in to anaphylactic shock. she survived  (barely) as the designated babysitter i had to cal lan ambulance for her. she was lucky. other i know have not been. one guy got his throat cut. he has a incredible scar. another mate sadly he drowned. went for a swim no babysitter to talk him out of a stupid idea ...

well thats all i got to say on dope... I am sober by choice for more years than i care to count. the only drugs i use today are via proscription and only as prescribed. no more no less. no experimentation.

[div class="fn"]       [h1 class="org"][a href="http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Teen.Alcohol.And.Drug.Help.Line.Vancouver.WA.800-562-1240" class="url"]Teen Alcohol & Drug Help Line[/a][/h1]    [/div]                  [h2 class="adr"]                   Vancouver, WA 98660
       800-562-1240       [/h2][h3 class="r"][a style="" fsmarker="9104" href="http://www.adhl.org/" class="l" onmousedown="return  clk(this.href,'','','res','1','','0CAkQFDAA')" title="Alcohol &  Drug 24 Hour Help Line Teen Line Seattle"]Alcohol & Drug 24  Hour Help Line Teen Line Seattle[/a][/h3]206-722-3700 (Seattle)  800-562-1240  (WA only)  206- 722-3724 (TTY)
ADHL Hours of Operation are Sunday  through Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00  p.m.                        

800-559-9503 - Addiction Helpline
 6535 5th Place South Seattle WA. 98108
 [span class="tagText"][/span]

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="5"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;" class="acHead1"][a name="Vancouver_-_Lower_Mainland"]Vancouver Canada -  Lower Mainland[/a] [/span][/font][table id="table3" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td valign="top"]Alcohol & Drug (Direct Help)[/td][td valign="top" width="171"]604.660-9382[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top"]Alcohol  & Drug (Toll Free)[/td][td valign="top" width="171"]1-800-663-1441[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]Detox – Youth - PLEA – Community Services of  Greater Vancouver 604.685-6561[table style="width: 594px; height: 268px;" id="table3" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td valign="top"]Crisis Line (Vancouver)
(Richmond-Delta)
(Tri-cities)  
(South Fraser Valley)
Howe Sound/Sunshine Coast
[/td][td valign="top" width="171"]604.872-3311
604.279-7070
604.540-2221
604.951-8855
1-866-661-3311
[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top"]DAYAS (Crisis) Counselling[/td][td valign="top" width="171"]604.685-7300[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top"]Daytox  (Richmond) [/td][td valign="top" width="171"]604.270-9220[/td][/tr][tr][td]Daytox  (Vancouver)
[/td][td]604.658.1278[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top"]Detox  (Access One) *Expect to wait[/td][td valign="top" width="171"]604.646-6808
[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top"]Detox - Chilliwack
[/td][td valign="top" width="171"]1 - 604.703-6986[/td][/tr][tr][td]Detox - Family Services  - Youth
[/td][td]604.872-4349[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top"]Detox  - Deyas - Youth
[/td][td valign="top" width="171"]604.685-6561
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][p class="MsoNormal"]  [/p]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.