Do females know that many guys like feet?

Started by Curious Male, Jan 10 10 12:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Curious Male

Do you females know how much we guys get turned on by your feet?

Have you ever used your feet to attract a guy?

I'm just wondering    

P.C.

Yes we do. Why do you think they spend so much money on pedicures.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

My mom has nice feet.  (A neighbor even admired them last summer)  Unfortunately, I didn't get my feet fom her.

stretchedout

I love feet - especially rubbing my lady's.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Curious Guy

If you caught a guy looking at your feet what would you do?

Smile at him

Show your arches

Something else?  

P.C.

lol  

Um...show my arches.   Is that trashy ?  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sick Orik

very weird. people that have a foot fetish, something that i shall never understand... to each there own.

P.C.

Not sure I get it either Orik.  But I DO love a foot massage.  

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Not sure I get it either Orik.

A good friend of mine once said, "We don't choose what turns us on." I don't get the foot fetish thing, but as fetishes go it's seems pretty tame. I mean, there's a lot of weird, weird stuff out there- furries, rubber freaks/fans, scat, etc etc. By comparison a little foot-admiration is nothing. Hell, in 10 years the Boy Scouts will probably have a Foot Fetish Merit Badge.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

LMAO now thats funny a foot fetish merit badge hahaha

sick but damned funny..

I enjoy giving a massage to  a pretty lady, and pay attention to her feet cause if her feet feel good and she is happy well that's  going to go along way in the forgiveness of ones misdeeds or in getting in the pants of said lady.. but getting turned on by naked feet or feet in high heels... is still not something I can understand but Aas tehbork said there are a lot worse things to have a fetish in.

but if we are to vote on a fetish we have to have
I vote for the woman wearing a night gown one... the kind were a woman is wearing some rather sexy and revealing nighty's

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Curious Male

I don't like women in night gowns, I find that weird.

I like the slippery feel to them. Only the short ones that look like mini dresses are attractive.
 [/div]  [div]How about this fetish. [removed] (21yrs and up)
so I don't get banned from this site.

P.C.

Men don't do too well in nightgowns either.  

insomniac orik

[img style="width: 391px; height: 589px;" src="http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/2009/02/09/84698398.jpg"]
this woman though i have no clue who she is probably a celebrity no doubt. well she is probably very pretty i do not think her so. the nightdress nightgown on the other hand is very hot.

this image as follows is what i find sexy, providing the link does not change and show something other than a hot Asian lady in a very cute night gown
[img style="width: 462px; height: 616px;" src="http://lh3.ggpht.com/photos.chio/Rq27FzPKHXI/AAAAAAAABSc/KKnSuu62hxw/s720/feti-2946.jpg"]

Click to see full sized image.. well i think these kind of nightgown are very sexy on the right woman..

note the revealed foot for the man with  a foot fetish and a strange kind of shoe for those with shoe fetishes.
 :D image safe for work no need to post anything that might get one banned from ds.
]