Yay for Space Invaders!

Started by TehBorken, Jan 14 10 08:29

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[font face="Verdana" size="2"]Remember Space Invaders? These tights cost a cool $80, but
 this picture makes me want to buy a pair for my wife anyway. [/font]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Fine, as long as they don't make you invade her space.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Yay for Space Invaders for sure.  I'm not sure they're up there in the fashion elite, but loved the game.

Speaking of games, I found an old Nintendo favourite I can play online.  Krusty's Funhouse. (damn I miss my ol Nintendo....anybody ever come across one, let me know).  Still have all my games, and the machine....but it won't work.

Anyways....found Krusty on NEScafe.com.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
<DIV>Yay for Space Invaders for sure.  I'm not sure they're up there in the fashion elite, but loved the game.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Speaking of games, I found an old Nintendo favourite I can play online.  Krusty's Funhouse. (damn I miss my ol Nintendo....anybody ever come across one, let me know).  Still have all my games, and the machine....but it won't work.</DIV> <DIV>Anyways....found Krusty on NEScafe.com.  </DIV>

I wished you would have said this before.. i gave my nintendo, supernintendo, atari, sega genesis, etc away.
I never had these growing up.. bought them at the flea market years later, but dont want them around anymore..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Oh NOOOOOOOO !  This makes me weep.  Actually, I only have about half my games.  I just remembered I lent them out and never got them back.  I like all the old goodies, like Donkey Kong Country series and the old original Marios, and Yoshi's Island.  Sigh.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
Fine, as long as they don't make you invade her space.  

But she ummm wants me to umm invade her umm space.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.