Which is best?

Started by Gopher, Jan 08 10 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

M&M's

solid wood door  or one with glass in it
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

I dont know. I have to say solid wood doors in terms of security.. but if I didnt have to worry about that I would do the glass in the door to make it brighter.

Swimming or running
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

Swimming.

Laos or Trinidad

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Trinidad

Beer and pretzels, or beer and peanuts

Little Fish

Beer nuts...

Unless they are the oven baked soft dough pretzels with cheese then it is beer and pretzels

sleeping in late or going to bed early

Natasha

Sleeping in late.

Driver or passenger?

Russ

Driver.

Starfishie wont drive while Im a passenger.

Bus or Car

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Driver.

Starfishie wont drive while Im a passenger.

Bus or Car
   Car

I prefer to be a passenger. I can enjoy the scenery as a passenger without endangering anyones life. Also driving makes me sleepy  :(

Chevy or Ford

Orik

neither I am a Buick man.

Does Ford or Chevy make a Motorcycle ?

Cellphone or Land line

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

FORD RULES.....Trucks

Cellphone or Land line

cell phone but at home land line

How tall would you want to be

5'-5" or 6'-4"

Gopher

6'4"

Metric or imperial?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 6'4"

Metric or imperial?[/DIV]
 Imperial as I grew up with it.....and we still work in the shop with it.

Cement or black top

Orik

ouch and ouch.. taking a wipe out on both is nasty and rips you to shreds.. can i chose sand instead... blacktop for the smother ride on a board... cement for the traction.. to hard to call.... SO I chose sand for the wipeout..

flyfishing or spincasting

Natasha

Flyfishing

My dad used to take me flyfishing when I was younger. I never got the hang of it but I would be willing to try again.

fishing with a bobber or without a bobber?

Orik

that would be spin-casting... I like this form most.. so with out the bobber..

Fly fishing is difficult I never did get the hang of it but it is fun.. and bait casting or fishing with a bobber can be good too depending on the type of fish and the location...

Steelhead or rainbow trout ?

|