New years eve.

giving gifts or recieving gifts

Gopher

Giving

Walking or cycling?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Walking

Especially with someone around the time the sunsets. The scenery is nice, the day is calm and the company is or should be welcomed  :)

tennis shoes or boots

Gopher

Tennis shoes (although of course it depends on  the weather/season)

Scanners or printers?

Natasha

Scanner. I rarely need my printer but seem to always need a scanner.

scented or unscented candles

Gopher

Unscented

Frankincense or myrrh?    

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Unscented

Frankincense or myrrh?

What????????????
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^ LOL..

what??? or hu????

Orik

D, They are old forms of ingredient used in the making of incense primarily used mainly by the wealthy.

Frankincense is a very expensive ingredient in the making of incense it  is often burned indirectly by adding it to coal. Though some do not like  the scent of Frankincense alone they often used the resin in the making  of other types of incense.  

Frankincense is a aromatic tree resin formed when they cut the Boswellia tree's  bark, they let the sap bleed out and harden, they would then collect  this resin, it comes in a variety of grades ( 4 grades I think ) and it  is all graded by hand.

D for more information on them click these links [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]Frankincense[/span] [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrrh"]Myrrh[/a]

Personally I like the Cannabis incense over Frankincense myself, it has a  wonderful relaxing Oder.. but the problem with that, is every time I use  it the neighbors keep thinking I am smoking marijuana, which I don't.  All though when very stressed out another good incense to use is one of the  Lavender scented ones

Frankincense is best.. but that is a personal choice it will vary person to person...

Butter on toast or Margarine on toast

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Butter

Salted or unsalted?

Orik

salted when cooking or on popcorn unsalted when making toast or fish

popcorn or potatochips

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
salted when cooking or on popcorn unsalted when making toast or fish

popcorn or potatochips

well i eat more chips than popcorn but popcorn it is

condom or no condom
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

Condom. I'll spare everyone the name brand. lol

A couple months ago Russ asked how New Zealand got its name. If anyone has been to the Netherlands, they may have been to the province of Zeeland.... the Dutch were the first Europeans to "discover" New Zealand.

skytrain/metro or car for transportation

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|