Which is best?

Started by Gopher, Jan 08 10 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hi Russ !  Miss you.

How is Starfishie ?  I can hardly picture 'Her Tinyness' pregnant.  She's so teeny.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I don't really have a good memory Natasha.  I've just been feeling guilty for saying I would do it, and then not.  

Natasha

P.C. wrote:
I don't really have a good memory Natasha.  I've just been feeling guilty for saying I would do it, and then not.  
   lol... no need to feel guilty. I understand how these can go sometimes. Is the recipe saved on your computer? You could always email it to me if that would be quicker?

P.C.

No, I have it one of those recipes books that you write in yourself.  But I just clipped it out of a Food and Wine magazine and pasted it in there, because it's a little bit lengthy.  (not so much to DO it, but to write out the steps.  Maybe I'll scan it !  
I did look for it online, but no luck.

Natasha

P.C. wrote:
Maybe I'll scan it !

You're so smart  :)  

I did look for it online, but no luck.

Have you joined any recipe type sites? I joined Campbells Kitchen and love it. They have everything from big meals to quick meals, snacks and desserts. I have the site send me a recipe every Monday. This way I won't spend so much time there :D

Russ

Dont know what russian tea is, so Im going with green tea. Think I had that once.

Hi PC! Miss you both as well! Starfishie is largish. LOL.

Instant coffee or drip coffee?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'll have to check that one out.

I like AllRecipes  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]http://allrecipes.com  It's one of my favourites.  I like it because it gives the  nutritional information details of the recipe and even recommends a wine pick for that meal.

Natasha

Russ wrote:

Instant coffee or drip coffee?
     Well if you're going to force me to choose....

Drip   :)

Glass ornaments or decorative bows?

Gopher

Glass ornaments

Fog or wind
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Wind... if I'm driving. It's hard to see the street in fog. But at home, I prefer fog. Too much wind, scares me.

blue ink or black

Orik

Black For report writing
blue for jotting notes

Liquid or powdered laundry detergent.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Orik wrote:
Black For report writing
blue for jotting notes

Liquid or powdered laundry detergent.

Liquid. Got tired of having powder granules everywhere.

Laptop or Desktop

Natasha

Lap

hands or feet

Russ

mmm. yes.
oh.. hands.

Beer or Wine

Orik

Wine with dinner...

Beer anytime.

Pastrami or corned beef

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|