Which is best?

Started by Gopher, Jan 08 10 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Little Fish

blow and keep as disgusting as that seems they do wash out. they are also more environmentally friendly.  but I do not carry one unless I have a cold...

carry the wrong coloured handkerchief in the wrong pocket and you shall be in for some lessons in the gay life style you might never have wanted to know....[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code"]See here for info on the bandana / kerchief code
[/a]
Store brand or trade brand soda pop

IE Presidents Choice / Pepsi

Russ

I know this sounds weird.. but I prefer store brand pop if Im drinking it without anything in it. If Im drinking a mixed drink.. I prefer coke. With a lime... oh. I think Im making a rum n coke now.

Import or Domestic vehicle?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Little Fish

Since Buick is a GM car that means it is Domestic.. so by this choice I am a domestic man.

Pacman Or Frogger

Russ

Pacman.

Book or E Book
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Little Fish

Book.

Echo or Thunder

Gopher

Echo

Farting against thunder or peeing against the wind?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Laughing my ass off..

With those choices Gopher the frog takes Farting against thunder cause if they take peeing against the wind they would get very wet shoes...

talk about raising a stink..

skunk or civet cat

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Civet Cat

Cinderella or Snow White?

Orik

Snow White

7 dwarfs or prince charming

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

7 dwarfs

Gnomes or trolls?

DDD

Trolls

real skinny or a real large     Spouse
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^ not fair. Some start off skinny and end up large. As long as they treat me well and are somewhat healthy size doesn't matter. And yes I can honestly say that because I've been with both thin and large men. But no large women. I've only been with small to average sized women. If I haaaad to pick though I'd pick large. Wait! How large are you talking about? Like 250ish pounds would be the highest I'd go as far as having sex with... lol But for love, size doesn't matter.

Fireplace or candle light?

Natasha

=) (my apologies, I double posted).

Orik

Both has a time and place... The Fireplace is great for snuggling by and warming the toes... Candlelight is good for romantic, intimate dinners or the occasional formal dinner and lets not forget lighting the way when the power goes out. but since I must choose. It is fireplace..

Toblerone or Dairy milk chocolate

Gopher

Toblerone

Gas or electricity?

|