Which is best?

Started by Gopher, Jan 08 10 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Orik wrote:
that would be spin-casting... I like this form most.. so with out the bobber..

Fly fishing is difficult I never did get the hang of it but it is fun.. and bait casting or fishing with a bobber can be good too depending on the type of fish and the location...

Steelhead or rainbow trout ?

Trout

I never thought flyfishing was fun but it reminds me of time spent with my dad so if someone wanted to do it, I'd try it again. Fishing in general is a challenge for me. Im afraid of worms so I've yet to bait my own hook. I've used chicken liver before but was afraid I would push down too hard and slice my fingers open so someone else baited my hook those times too. I've used bobbers but didn't know what I was doing so someone else put them on for me. Casting..ugh. I can't cast either. I mean I know what the process is suppose to be but for some reason my line plops down like 2 feet in front of me. My fishing skills are quite comical that's why I'm invited on trips but after a while I'm taking pity upon and told to just sit there and keep the others company. That never happens. I can't just sit there. I'm determined to learn.

Being taught or teaching others?

Orik

Both I take immense pleasure in learning something new and it is fun to teach others..

Teaching you how to fish would not be very difficult.. In spin-casting there is no need to bait a hook, since you are using a lure to attract the fish, well it is more like fool the fish into striking the plastic or metallic bait.. the hardest part will be teaching you to clean the fish after you have caught it me thinks..

Global news or CTV News

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Global

Cleaning it after I catch it..uhhhhhhhh [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"] why do I have to learn that?  lol

Sunlight or moonlight?[/DIV]

Orik

moonlight for kissing by sunlight for fishing by

if you do not clean it how do you expect to eat it..

rain or snow

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Snow

Frogs or tadpoles?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Frogs (can't eat tadpoles)

Goats or Sheep

DDD

Sheep as you get wool off them and goats can be mean

Long sleeves or short sleeves shirts
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Short sleeves.

Orik wrote:

if you do not clean it how do you expect to eat it..

^lol.. I was hoping someone else would do that. Or maybe I could do a catch and release type of thing.

Good looks or good personality?

Orik

A Good Personality over good looks thanks. Some women when they are beautiful tend to be stuck up they can be a real bitch and expect others to treat them like royalty... they got a heart of stone and the personality of a wet cement, more often than not, they concentrate to much on the appearance of others like they are the judge of beauty just cause they are pretty.. this don't mean squat when they got the traits of.... well lets just leave it at that.. no need for me to rant =D

looks can be nice but .. no thanks ..

Id rather have a woman that breaks mirrors with her gap toothed smile and be fat big boned old lady with a loving compassionate and joyful nature.  as long as she comes with a good heart, a intellect, a fun loving attitude, free with her speech and life Some one who is not afraid to get dirty once in while but doesn't mind being spoiled as a princess too. a woman who can make me smile and laugh... now that would be a woman...

Love at first sight or love developing over time

DDD

Love at first sight or love developing over time

Well as long as its love does it matter? So I will just have to say LOVE as long as its true love

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]Rancher style home or Split Levels or Condo? [/SPAN]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Split levels.. I prefer to have floors to differentiate parts of the house rather than just rooms. Dunno why.

Science fiction or non fiction?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Non fiction these days.

Socks or slippers?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

Slippers for me. Socks on everyone else. I don't want to take a chance on seeing their feet. I hate feet.

Go on vacation in your own country or another country?

Little Fish

these days due to lack of work and finances it is vacationing in my own country. If i had the money it would be out side of it.

HP Sauce or A1 Sauce

Gopher

HP

Handkerchief - blow & throw or blow & keep?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|