Which is best?

Started by Gopher, Jan 08 10 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Little Fish

DDD you are off topic and missed the post question. answer the question then post your opinions. and FYI, I look at product labels and ask if I can not find a label, I try to buy made in Canada, or made in the US products If I can not find the same product I need made in Canada or the US I ask myself if I really need said product, If I answer yes then and only then, will  I purchase, some other product, I prefer my products to last at least 2 years or more and my money to remain within the country.

Revolution or Subservience

P.C.

I buy what I can afford.  If made in Canada products can not offer a competitive price....oh well.  Between being taxed to death, and businesses who want to make their millions in a year by gouging the consumer....a part of me is happy to put my money elsewhere.  

Ummm....what was the question ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Revolution

Insincerity or rudeness?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

.DDD

Insincerity or rudeness

[A href="http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=19980805&id=tzsdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=O6YEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6965,1043954"]http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=19980805&id=tzsdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=O6YEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6965,1043954[/A]

I would rather have a person be rude to me than insincer at least you know where you stand

[SPAN class=body][FONT size=2 face=Verdana]An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.[/FONT][/SPAN]

Gopher

Ask another one DDD

P.C.

You ask hard ones Gophie.  GOOD ones..but they're hard.    

Gopher

Hard ones or good ones?

P.C.

Gopher

Spoilt for choice,  PC?  

P.C.

Ummm.  I'm still thinking.  

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
Hard ones or good ones?

Good ones.
If it's a good one then it will be hard when I need it to be and it will know how to get the job done    

Little Fish

Hard Ones (Cause they pay better)
PC or Mac ?

Natasha

PC

Top or bottom?

Little Fish

LOL, Natasha that can be a very misconstrued question... Particularly if one is involved in a gay relationship. I am not in a gay relationship in anyway shape or form. But for the sake of having this question answered, I would rather be on Top of a dog pile ( in a game of football)l than to be on the Bottom.

for future reffrence of this question with such things it may be bettter if I was to just pass on a question lacking clarification behind the intent of said question.If one is to look up in the Wikitionary ( wonder if any one has ever used the term wikitionary for wiki before) the meaning and or definition of Top and Bottom. it can be very ahem... informative! In new & oft times disturbing insights. Insert some nefarious laughter here. Cue EED dialogue.

Laughter or Giggled

Laugh or Giggle

Gopher

Laugh

Monks or nuns?

|