Dubious Toys

Started by Gopher, Dec 30 10 10:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

^ Now that's something I'm cool with.

Orik

DDD wrote:
Tasha how about you bring beer and show up with just your coat on and shoes.......................

I had a mistress who showed up at the Cactus Club in a similar outfit D she showed up wearing just a fur coat & a very sexy black negligee underneath.. I had no idea what was on her mind at the beginning of our evenings dinner but lets say dinner was called short and dessert was take out..

It was a wild night of passion & lust..   I did not expect her to arrive for drinks dressed like she was but what a great night, I was so exhausted at work cause I had almost no sleep the whole night and part of the day before... (I swear It took nearly 3 full days for me to recover) Christ I was barely older than 19

I barely remember checking in to or out of the hotel, just the night passion. I don't remember if we talked much or not or what we talked about if we did.. I do remember kissing & saying farewell to my mistress Then going to work, I spent my entire shift in a fog of steamy memories.. I got this to say about  having a Cougar for a lover whether they be 10 or 15 years or just a little older than you, they are the best for teaching young dogs new tricks..

I learned things that night I will never forget..

I have never had a better lover not since not one single woman has ever matched that night of illicit passion.

I only feel slightly guilty for cheating on my Fiance at the time. If she ever found out about the affair it would probably of broken her heart, shortly there after we separated I broke it off with my lady. I came to realize that I just had no right to get married to a sweet spirited girl when I was such a calloused unfaithful bastard.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Natasha wrote:

Cool or cold? Don't forget it's winter.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Orik wrote:
  DDD wrote:
 Tasha how about you bring beer and show up with just your coat on and shoes.......................[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/2.gif"]

I had a mistress who showed up at the Cactus Club in a similar outfit D she showed up wearing just a fur coat & a very sexy black negligee underneath.. I had no idea what was on her mind at the beginning of our evenings dinner but lets say dinner was called short and dessert was take out..

It was a wild night of passion & lust..   I did not expect her to arrive for drinks dressed like she was but what a great night, I was so exhausted at work cause I had almost no sleep the whole night and part of the day before... (I swear It took nearly 3 full days for me to recover) Christ I was barely older than 19

I barely remember checking in to or out of the hotel, just the night passion. I don't remember if we talked much or not or what we talked about if we did.. I do remember kissing & saying farewell to my mistress Then going to work, I spent my entire shift in a fog of steamy memories.. I got this to say about  having a Cougar for a lover whether they be 10 or 15 years or just a little older than you, they are the best for teaching young dogs new tricks..

I learned things that night I will never forget..

I have never had a better lover not since not one single woman has ever matched that night of illicit passion.

But those who are married?

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

I don't know if she was married or not Gopher... I never asked & she  had no ring.. It was an affair that lasted only a short while.. some  affairs do go on but this one did not go beyond just a few weeks..  before my conscious got the better of me.. .  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
Natasha wrote:

Cool or cold? Don't forget it's winter.[/DIV]

Cool as in I'm ok with it. But it IS cold... thank goodness for indoor heat.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
I only feel slightly guilty for cheating on my Fiance at the time. If she ever found out about the affair it would probably of broken her heart, shortly there after we separated I broke it off with my lady. I came to realize that I just had no right to get married to a sweet spirited girl when I was such a calloused unfaithful bastard.

Why didn't you just tell her what happened? Maybe the two of you could have worked it out.

Orik

I choose to answer that question privately thanks..

Natasha

.. and thank you for trusting me with that answer.