How do you imagine other posters (in one word)?

Started by Gopher, Jan 01 10 11:17

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

That pork sammich looks yummy.

Orik, she doesn't look anything like me.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

I didn't say you did. it is however what I imagined you would look like...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

But we are a little off topic we are supposed to describe other posters in one word..

DDD = Exoteric

Natasha = ambidextrous

49er = adroit

PC = elemental

Gopher = ingenious

Tehborken = crouse

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

"I didn't say you did. it is however what I imagined you would look like..."

Oh, I understood you.    Just thought I'd throw that in.  
As for elemental, I am some of that.  Mostly the mental part.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

[div style="text-align: left;" class="ety"]In No way are you mental PC. none at all.

Elemental[span class="pg"] = [/span]of the nature of an  ultimate constituent; simple; uncompounded.

I tell most folks to look up words Gopher but since I was on the site looking for a different adjective to lively & I found crouse. I like the word crouse much more one more vivacious fierce and bold, for some reason I can not see Tehbork as being violent.

Crouse
[span class="pg"]adjective[/span][span class="labset"][span class="ital-inline"] Scot.[/span] [span class="ital-inline"]and [/span][span class="ital-inline"]North England[/span]. [/span][div class="luna-Ent"]brisk;  lively.[/div]Origin:
1250–1300;   ME crus, crous fierce, bold,  violent < MLG or Fris krūs crisp; c.  G kraus[/div][div style="text-align: left;"]
Related forms[/div][div style="text-align: left;" class="roset"]crousely, adverb[/div][div style="text-align: left;"]
adj.   Scots
Lively; vivacious.

[Middle  English crous, fierce, bold, perhaps from Middle  Flemish cruus, curly, bold.]
[!--EOF_HEAD--][!--BOF_SUBHEAD--] [!--EOF_SUBHEAD--][!--BOF_DEF--][!--//
//--][!--EOF_DEF--][!--BOF_DEF--][/div]

DDD

Gopher wrote:
     DDD - easy going but has his limits.[/DIV]
     Bingo
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

One word only? :(

DDD-forgiving

Orik-intelligent

Gopher-polite

LilM- kind

PC-funny

My words are so plain compared to everyone elses.

Natasha-simple  .lol

DDD

Natasha

Gopher

Natasha - warm-hearted, thoughtful and  talented masseuse

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Natasha - warm-hearted, thoughtful and  talented masseuse[/DIV]
 and has a nice smile

Natasha

Gopher

Natasha

|