How do you imagine other posters (in one word)?

Started by Gopher, Jan 01 10 11:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

Tenkani - Contemporary invidious not to be confused with insidious (of which he/she was only to those worthy of his animosity)  mischievous little devil respected. and at this moment in time missed.

Trollio - ambiguous often cryptic and critical

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

arkady

No wonder there are so many criminals on America,s Most Wanted from your city. Listen to yourselves and understand how annoying you are.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Nice word Gopher you could also say Arkady is Vindictive.or Malicious they would also be suitable but they  pretty much say and mean the same as Spiteful just in a different way is all...

so something new to describe Arkady now how about this one, it is a very good word and that is Despicable

Arkady = Despicable

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

arkady

I did'nt mean they where really America's Most Wanted like on Cops but only actors on a show. I should be more clear but others need to pay more attention and read more carefully.

P.C.

Fight nice kids. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

purelife

You mean, Yes Miss, Gophie!  Somebody's gonna get a hurtin real bad!!!  ;)  

Gopher

I was being polite, because I know that's what she expects of me....and I think that ma'am is what you use when you talk to the Queen, so I couldn't really have been any politer if I'd tried!

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

"No wonder there are so many criminals on America,s Most Wanted from your city. Listen to yourselves and understand how annoying you are."

I never noticed this before.  I wonder what she was talking about.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

I Dunno what arkady meant... PC.. but honestly does it even matter?

Natasha reminds me of a Fluffy kitten with a Pit bulls loyalty. A bit  like Spring with a bit of Don't throwin in... Natasha = Curious. cause  she has risen mine curiosity. I wonder if she is Ms. Lewd

DDD a gentleman, polite but a little ambiguous at times.  

DDD

Natasha reminds me of a Fluffy kitten with a Pit bulls loyalty. A bit  like Spring with a bit of Don't throwin in... Natasha = Curious. cause  she has risen mine curiosity. I wonder if she is Ms. Lewd

No they are two different women and I do know that for a fact as I have hung around with Ms. Lewd and would have with Natasha if she did not live so far away

As for what you said about Natasha " Fluffy kitten with a Pit bulls loyalty" ...........I would 100% agree but also add can bit like a Pit bull if you mess with her.............

DDD a gentleman, polite but a little ambiguous at times.

As for me I have been chatting to both of them for a long time so they get me...gentlmen try to be but I can react badly under stress

As for you Orik ........ I think you have had alot of life sh*t stuffed into a little time period and have come out pretty damn good on the otherside. So your OK by me.
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Well thank you DDD.

This video on how to make BBQ Pork... [a href="http://video.about.com/southernfood/Crockpot-BBQ-Pulled-Pork.htm"]this video[/a] is how I imagine Miss PC add 10 years a bit more Grey hair and you would have what i think Lise is like.. speaking of Lise where did she go =(

Gopher

Natasha - strong minded and original

DDD - easy going but has his limits.

|