Crappy Day...

Started by Russ, Nov 18 09 10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Well, like the title says.

My tenant was nowhere around over the weekend when myself and Starfishie were away. On monday my dad who was staying here while he was doing physio after having a knee surgery got a call from the tenants work looking for him. Yesterday after I got back from shopping, had one of the friends come over to check inside. The door was unlocked and the lights were on.. and he had passed in the washroom.
So the rest of teh day was a number of police, ambulance, and coroner personnel.

I feel so bad for him... he had no real family except for some cousins in Alberta, and he had a daughter somewhere on the east coast... whom he had never met.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

LM@work

Oh dear, Russ!!!!

Sounds like you need a drink.  Hang in there, buddy.    

P.C.

omg ....I'm sorry Russ, that's so awful.  .

I'm a little confused though....this happened at your house ?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Thanks LM and PC..

Yeah PC.. this is at my house. Here in Van.

Lil Me

So...gonna have some drinkies and have a Weekend at Bernie's marathon tonight?

*ducks*
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]So...gonna have some drinkies and have a Weekend at Bernie's marathon tonight?[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] *ducks*

LOL, as I drive around in my FORD right LM. ha

There will be drinkies when things are worked out as to whats going on.

Lil Me

So you do admit that you are actually driving a Ford?!

I had a crappy day, too.

Boss and service manager had a blowout in front of me.

Sales manager pissed at boss.

Techs all disgruntled.

Subcontractors disgrunted.

I'm becomming thicker skinned, but I'm sensitive to other people's moods.

I just want everyone to be happy and get along.  What's so hard about that?!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

sorry to hear about your ordeal russ nothing worse than a death tons of papper work . hopefully there will not be a large mess to clean up... don' know what to say about it now.. except peace & blessings to you russ may his soul be at peace and at rest. remember to sal the 4 corners of the house after all is said and done. i forget why this is done but has something to do with the peace of the house.. and his imortal soul..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Sal the 4 corners of the house ?  What does that mean....I have never heard of that before.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Mornig miss LM, PC, and mr Orik.

I would be interested in hearing more on this Salting the four corners orik.. nothing can really hurt at this point can it?

I agree with you LM.. its always nice for everyone to take a breath, try to get along and work it out without panicking.

JJ

Crappy day alright I have a leak in my roof and who's going to fix it in this weather.  :(