Baby on its way

Started by Orik, Oct 19 09 02:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

I just read in the lunch thread Purelife has just had her water break and da babino wants out...

purelife wrote:
Guess what guys?!!  My water just broke at 12:15am.  And I'm exactly 38 weeks today so it looks like I won't be seeing my ob/gyn today as she will probably come see me instead.  We're waiting for our ride and off to the hospital.  No intense contractions yet but I'm sure they will start VERY soon!!!  I guessed this baby's birth-date of Oct 20.  I'm close!! :)  Wish us luck.

Purelife my dear friend for some strange, reason. I do not think "luck", is going to be needed in this event. Now if it was a game of roulette or black jack or ....Now if the sex of your child to be was riding on the outcome of someone's throw of the dice, then I would wish you the much needed good luck.

In times like this I think the Blessings of the church plus Prayer from your friends is in order...The Sweet Blessings Of God on you Miss Purelife May you have The Fathers Peace his  strength, May your Son's or Daughters  birth be easy and painless May the contractions be mild. May your imminent child's birth be with no complications.

I pray things will turn out right, that the Doctors and Nurses plus mommy and Daddy to be shall know what to do. I Pray that Gods hand  the divine knowledge be on them all, to guide you all and to direct them, To bring you all through this with No complications..

a general Prayer for a covering of  blessings to Miss Purelife and for calm to be on the Daddy to be... Some men turn to gibberish goo at times like this. I trust he won't.I pray it is a simplistic and easy birth with no complications and for all to be in perfect health come the dawning of a new day...

My Blessings to the new Mommy

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.