Last Post on: Jul 04 09 09:33                      

Last Active:                Jul 19 09 12:12

And now missing in action is Lise
Was it alien abduction ?  

[font style="font-family: Arial Black;" size="5"]Lise[/font]

First Post on: Feb 04 06 09:03                      

Last Post on: Sep 05 09 08:04                      

Last Active:                Sep 24 09 03:54

Where are they now or if it is applicable who are they now...

And if they are no longer here, where did they go ? what happened to them ? why did they leave or cease to post here.

are they deceased ?

Are they angry ?

did they enter into one of those poster protection programs IE part of a witness protection lifestyle

where they wacked by the organization aka The MOB

are they living exciting new poster life styles on distant forums under new names....

just where have teh posters gone...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

bed-time for bonzo

I also miss them LilMe

sleep well and wake. g'night from
LZY-O

Gopher

Oh yes, all of them are very much missed. I do hope they decide to return.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I miss them all too.  I think of them all, I expected to see Kitten return one day.  I really miss her.
I never expected to see tenk return...but I always thought he'd pop back once in a blue moon to just say hey.  I miss his gregarious fun nature.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Yes, I also expected that Kitten would be back. I wonder if she ever got round to getting a new computer? Maybe I should send her an e-mail and see what happens.

Orik

I don't know why any of them left. I guess i will never know. Tenkani is missed as is his gregarious posting style Kitten i never knew well but she seemed nice and sweet... as for Michel he seems to have lost his self.. sometimes we do share to much info online but to delete nearly 10,000 posts he had to have used a bot to do that or something along the likes...

I know why I came here to get away from over zelous mods at the VD of the net... which seems to have been cured a little...

DS is a nice place good and slow paced for those of us who like to take the slow lane and the scenic routes..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I agree with you entirely, Orik.

I've e-mailed Kitten and will let everyone know what (if anything) transpires.

P.C.

Nice Gophie.

I also miss CK, Van, Van Guy, and Miss Pitt.  They were all a lot of fun too.

Sportsdude

Van never came back from Italy.
Tenkani is too busy these days with his dog from the shelter that likes to fight with raccoons. lol  So he's got his hands full.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

anon

People come.  People go.  Some people just run out of steam.  Others just find that too much forum time cuts into their "real life" and they leave.  Some may find that the novelty eventually wears off.

How long this takes to happen just depends on the individual.

P.C.

I guess that's the way it is anon.  Running out of steam seems like the best answer.  The circle gets smaller and maybe it feels too personal ?  Or maybe it is as simple as people just being too busy.    

Gopher

Oh well, as long as we keep up the quality..........

Isis

I take great offence that I...TEH Goddess...was not included in the list of missed persons...

All should start getting the grapes peeled...cuz she's back and she's wanting to be fed!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Orik

Shrugs and umm just who are you Isis:D you have a very small number of postings 379 of them, your last one before you disappeared was on  July 09, 2007, 10:20:12 AM and with 3 new postings today. I do not think I knew you, Isis.. Then again, I can not say I knew Tenkani, Kits, Curses, Lise or Kitten either, They're just people who posted and typed messages or responses on a forum... These people made some most interesting postings to read for sure and a pleasure to "chat" to if you could call what we do here chatting...