Started by Russ, Aug 19 09 10:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Can't wait to see what comes up when we get to the one before 70. :-*
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Oh you be patient young man.  

Love 27 Russ.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

JJ

Orik

this one could probably also go in to the dragon picture collection somewhere...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]mp[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]chi[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="9f567f06d067a2141c3efaf6d2080adf" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Russ

[img alt="http://www.policeguide.com/Photo_Galleries/Badge_Gallery_/San_Diego_City___County_Police/SD-34.jpg" src="http://www.policeguide.com/Photo_Galleries/Badge_Gallery_/San_Diego_City___County_Police/SD-34.jpg"]  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|