If

Started by Gopher, Sep 28 09 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

I would do the big rip out and replace everything.......

If you could move where would it be
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

DDD wrote:
<DIV>I would do the big rip out and replace everything.......</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>If you could move where would it be</DIV>

To the beach, on the island. Cannot stand kits area or downtown. Nice to visit, would hate to live. People would complain about the stuff that I do and have in my yard.
Only holdup is Starfishies job... lol.

If you could get a truck or a car.. what would you get and why?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

'68 mustang convertible.

Why? It's one of my favorite cars.

If a person says they have a tendency to push people aside and leave them there but then later say if someone wants to stay in their lives that other person will put forth the effort to do so, is the original person contradicting themselves?

Orik

Nope.. it says they have very little interpersonal skills and are afraid of intimacy.. so that place's the ow-nus on the second party to drag them out and keep them close. it shows that they can not be a intimate. Now why they do that who can say...But if you want to stay close to them, then you will need to make sure you do not let them push you aside  or away...

If you could do anything you wanted free of repercussion ... what would it be...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

If you could do anything you wanted free of repercussion ... what would it be...

wow......so many things to choose from........................

well revenge comes to mind but that would be a waste of this gift................so I would have to say rige the lottery when there was a huge amount then I could do alot of the other GOOD things that come to mind.

If you could change your sex would you

Orik

having thought this over a few times for a  4 week period yes .. but only for a week at a time and i have to be a different minority each time. just to see what the other half lives life like... same with being male I would like to be of each minority for a 7 day period of time to experiences life from their point of view...

If you had to stop a bank robber from killing 50 hostages but you knew in advance you would not survive would you still try to stop him.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

I would like to say I would but I'm not sure if I would or not. Seems selfish of me, I know but I'm only being honest.

DDD wrote:

If you could change your sex would you

lol.. maybe for a day so I can truely see what pleases a man then apply it when I become a woman again.

Orike wrote:

make sure they do not push you aside or away.

That's not really fair is it? Sounds like the second person will have to put forth more effort in the friendship/relationship if they are doing that.

If a friendship/relationship is important to you, is pride and/or being stubborn an issue?

Orik

no friendship has ever been that important to me.. so pride of self has never been a issue. each person is the way they are. take them or leave them for what its worth.. and sometimes it takes effort to get a person out of a shell and the masks they hide behind..

self defense of the ego and heart is hard to circumnavigate, particularly when you are dealing with those that have been hurt to many times before to allow anyone to get close to them ever again.. Sorry Natasha but I have seen many men and women like that and since I am not one to chase or deal with it I let them push me away.. maybe because I also push them away...

If you want them you have to be prepared to take on the barricades they are hiding behind as well. You need to decide if it is worth the fight to try and win them over, to free them of the shields they are hiding behind.

If you know a person is shy and afraid of intimacy would you go the extra mile to help them learn to love and come out of the cells they are hiding in, to help them learn to live unmasked ?

Natasha

Depends on the person. A random person, no. A person I've come to know and care for, yes.

Orik, it's great when a person can reach out to someone. Help them become more open, etc. However, there's a difference between having someone reach out and making a person kiss your ass. No friendship/relationship should resort to ass kissing.

If someone told you they didn't like a certain person and some later that someone was talking to that person, would you think that someone was two faced or working on bettering themselves?[/DIV]

DDD

Orik wrote:
having thought this over a few times for a  4 week period yes .. but only for a week at a time and i have to be a different minority each time. just to see what the other half lives life like... same with being male I would like to be of each minority for a 7 day period of time to experiences life from their point of view...

If you had to stop a bank robber from killing 50 hostages but you knew in advance you would not survive would you still try to stop him.

I like your answer on that one as for saving 50 yes with no thought about it

DDD

Natasha wrote:
  Depends on the person. A random person, no. A person I've come to know and care for, yes.

Orik, it's great when a person can reach out to someone. Help them become more open, etc. However, there's a difference between having someone reach out and making a person kiss your ass. No friendship/relationship should resort to ass kissing.

If someone told you they didn't like a certain person and some later that someone was talking to that person, would you think that someone was two faced or working on bettering themselves?[/DIV][/DIV]
 Not sure and it depends on what they where talking about if just shooting the s*it or going on about more then could be two faced that or being polite about it unless they started the conversation

IF YOU where starving would you kill a person to live......and not to eat them

Natasha

No, I'd kill an animal and eat it.

If you could have superpower what would it be and why?

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 No, I'd kill an animal and eat it.

If you could have superpower what would it be and why?[/DIV]
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]It would be to have [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l knowledge of everything......language, math, sex, history to understand [st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l.[SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"]  [/SPAN]Knowledge is POWER. One can hurt with strength but one can destroy with knowledge.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]If you could go to a plant anywhere in the universe that has life similar to ours but you would never be able to come back......you would have to give up [st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l here would you?

Natasha

That's a good answer D  =)

As for your question, my answer is "no'.

If you could spend 24 hrs with anyone who would it be?

Little Fish

Can I Chose more than one person such as a group of police officers

"Jack the Ripper" is the popular name given to a serial killer who  killed a number of prostitutes in the East End of London in 1888.  The name  originates from a letter written by someone who claimed to be the killer published  at the time of the murders.  The killings took place within a mile area and  involved the districts of Whitechapel, Spitalfields, Aldgate, and the City of  London proper.  He was also called the Whitechapel Murderer and "Leather  Apron."

The following were involved in trying to solve the Whitechapel / Jack The Ripper murders

Detective Chief Inspector John George Littlechild head of Scotlandyards special branch Chief Inspector Donald Swanson
Detective Inspector Edmund  Reid,
Central  Office at                  Scotland Yard,
Detective                  Inspectors, Frederick George Abberline, Henry Moore, and  Walter                  Andrews,
Detective  Inspector                  James McWilliam

I think there is more that were involved in trying to solve it... so any of them that I missed. 24 hours with Scotland yards crew...

if you could astral travel where would you travel too...

|