If

Started by Gopher, Sep 28 09 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

INsomniac Orik

Penthouse apartment downtown. thus I could sell it and buy a house in the burbs with a largish yard. and have some extra money for a vacation in spain.  

Orik

If you could fly anywhere you wished, where would you go.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

New Zealand

If you could only have one season, which would it be?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Little Fish

autumn

If you had to to fing some one how would you do it.

Little Fish

If you had to Find some one how would you do it..

Corrected spelling this time

And Autumn is still the season.

Russ

Call their cell phone.

If you had to save money and cut something out.. what would you consider not necessary in what your budget is and cut?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Random shopping itmes (yes my budget does allow for me to do this). Sometimes if I see something in a window, I go in and buy it on the spot. Then a day or so later I'll go back to buy the handbag to match it. Then I'll go back to look for something for the other people in my home. Hey, at least I'm not selfish.

If you could have dinner with an influencial member of society who it would it be?

DDD

Obama

If you could have sex with any movie star who would it be
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

OMG decisions decisions... I've had a crush on her since The Fantastic Four in 2005 so my choice would be Jessica Alba.

Bath Tub Scene Good Luck Chuck

If you had to live a day over and over again what day would it be and why.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

The day my son was born

DDD

if you had to pick a person close to you to die who would it be and why..............if you did not pick one then 15 would die

Orik

Damn.. I feel sorry for the 15 people that will die... I do not have any one close to me so am not able to name or pick one to save 15 other lives.. Can I pick myself thus saving 15 lives.

if you had to give up driving forever what would your alternative travel method be.

purelife

if you had to give up driving forever what would your alternative travel method be.

Public transit and walking

If you had to eat only one food for one week, what would it be?

Orik

Only one food for a week sighs..
one food item for a week such as fish or chicken. or can I choose a mixed salad

if it is allowed I would choose the mixed veggie salad.

If you can take a nap what time would you take it and for how long.

Russ

Mid afternoon for about 2 hours.

If you had the means to do so, would you update your carpets/paint/mouldings/furniture.. or would you leave them if they were still looking good and working? As in leave them till they wear out more then do it bit by bit?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|