If

Started by Gopher, Sep 28 09 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Ancient Greece, for about an hour

If you could throw in your job tomorrow and live on your savings, would you?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

No

If you were on a sinking ship without family members and could save one person, who would it be?

P.C.

That's a tough one Natasha.  But I think I would pick an elderly man or woman.  For many reasons.  It would be sad to make to a ripe old age only to be taken by something like that.  My logic would tell me children would be (should be) looked after by their parents. The young are strong.....but who to look out for the elderly.  I think I would want to save someone's grandma or grandpa.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

If you could have a maid to come in a couple times a week to do one chore....what would it be.  

DDD

bathrooms.......for sure

If you could give one person that you do not like 100,000 who would it be?  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Little Fish

Natasha wrote:
No

If you were on a sinking ship without family members and could save one person, who would it be?

I would surrender my spot on the life raft thus saving 2 lives by surrendering my own.

If you could give one person that you do not like 100,000 who would  it be?

To Orik, well you asked.

If you had to relive high school again what would you do differently.

*Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
 Natasha wrote:
I would surrender my spot on the life raft thus saving 2 lives by surrendering my own.
That's very noble of you. You would give up your spot even if you had a wife/husband and kids at home?

If you had to relive high school again what would you do differently?
Nothing. Certain things in high school have given me the life I have now and I wouldn't chance changing those things for any reason what so ever.

Would you rather give advice or take advice?

Little Fish

*Natasha wrote:
 Little Fish wrote:
 Natasha wrote:

That's very noble of you. You, would give up your spot, even if you had a wife and kids at home?

[span style="color: rgb(0, 96, 191);"]Natasha. Your question is relatively moot, I have no family, at home or anyplace else. Even IF I did have a family, somethings in life are worth giving up.

[/span]If you had to relive high school again what would you do differently?
Nothing. Certain things in high school have given me the life I have now and I wouldn't chance changing those things for any reason what so ever.

Would you rather give advice or take advice?

Give Advice of course.

Torpedo or a Chimmichanga

*Natasha

I think it's easy for a person to say they would give up everything when in reality they have nothing to give up to begin with...jmo.

Torpedo or Chimichanga?
Neither

If you could save two species of animals, which ones would they be?

DDD

Dog and Horse

Real fancy life style with a person you like or living in poverty with one you love?
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Any and all big cats and dolphins. I assume this is hypothetical, and not just for animals that are on the endangered list.

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be.

P.C.

Rats, I'm always too slow  

P.C.

I'll pick love in a shack.  

Little Fish

If you ran into the son of sam today. what would you do.    

Russ

keep running.

If you had the choice, would you prefer a house in the burbs with a largish yard, or a penthouse downtown?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|