If

Started by Gopher, Sep 28 09 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Nice Harley.

My dream vacation would start off with a luxury cruise to Ireland and a visit to every castle.  I don't know why I have always felt like I am almost being seduced by it.  Must be some connection in a past life.

If you had the opportunity to have an endless lifetime supply of something (money excluded)....what would it be.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Good sleep.

If you could spend the day with the person of your choice, who would it be?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Too many to imagine only one....but...it would have to be someone who makes me laugh.

If you had a choice, would you own a boat or a plane.  

Orik

i would own a sailboat of course

If you had to do prison time for murder who would it be for or If you had to kill someone other than yourself who would it be [img style="width: 133px; height: 92px;" src="/forums/richedit/cliparts/6.gif[/img]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Orik

PC it is not a serious question it is fictional after all. perhaps the easter bunny or mighty mouse. captain caveman etcetra

so whats your answer PC ?

a new IF question for chickens

If you had a extra appendage what would you want it to be

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Ya....ya...I'm a chicken, I'm a chicken.  Appendages I can handle.  

Ok....extra appendages.  I would like an extra arm.

If you could eliminate one thing from the planet, what would it be.

Gopher

Greed

If you had to lose one of your senses, which one would you choose?

Orik

Ouch Gopher that is a rough question...

I once lost my hearing for a period of time, I never fully recoverd it in both ears. but out of all my sences to give up I guess it would have to be the sence of smell. though that would mean losing some of my sence of taste... i can live with out a sence of smell in some ways but having been blind for a day and deaf for 2 weeks. not able to feel from the waist down for a brief period of time. i guess it has to be taste or smell next...

If you stole five hundred thousand dollars, what is the first thing you would do ?

Gopher

Immediately feel guilty and wonder how quickly I could pay it back.

If you could change your name, whatwould you choose?

Sportsdude

My last name. I always wanted/longed to have a last name of Smith with the other 1,000+ people in the phone book, so I could be anonymous.

Have you ever wondered what life may have been for you, if you went the other direction in that proverbial 'fork in the road' at some point in your life?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Yes, I have wondered what it would have been like if I chose a different route after high school.  But I don't wonder anymore because I wouldn't change a thing.

If you had to eliminate a type of meat or poultry out of your diet completely, what would it be?  

Lazy O

I guess it would be Lamb... giving up pork would mean never enjoying  abacon cheese burger again yipes... or giving up steaks ahhhhhhhhh  mean question...

If you had to choose between saving your mother or fathers life and you can only pick one of them who would it be ?

Gopher

Well, because  I knew her better, it would be my mother. Then again my father died very young and I never had the opportunity to know him properly. It's a tough one.

If you could choose, which piece of music would you like to hear as you were dying?

Sportsdude

J.S. Bach's Toccata and fugue in F major BMV or any piece my dad usually plays with him playing it in my head. So it would just be music between my dad and I and nobody else.
[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQi3d4dYvO8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQi3d4dYvO8&feature=related[/a]

For Easter he usually plays an entire Toccata at the end of the service after looking over the piece for 20mins or so in the morning.

For the anniversary of his childhood church turning 100 in Ohio, he was asked to give a concert as he was the 'best there ever was to play there" (from the age of 8 to 19). Played a piece that goes on for about 25 mins. I can't remember the name. I made a CD of it.

My 'if' question is rather long (again). There's many people in university I talk to these days who are doing 'what there parents want,' and not necessarily what they 'want' or have a passion for. If you could do it all over again, what would you have studied?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|