If

Started by Gopher, Sep 28 09 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

First person asks a question beginning 'if', second person answers it and also asks a question beginning the same way - and so on and so forth

If you could live anywhere you choose, where would it be?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Right here where I am....on the Island.  Except it would be on a piece of property exactly like what I have....but ocean front.  

If I offered to be your maid for the day....what would you want done.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

The kitchen and bathroom floors cleaned on your hands and knees.  Then, the cupboards wiped down.

If I gave you $50 as a gift to you, what would you buy for yourself that you want, not need.

Russ

I would buy myself some stuff to bbq.

If you could change jobs.. would you?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

No names please

no if's on this one russ... :( I may very soon be out of a job ): things are looking very grim right now and that is more than I am supposed to even say... It was in the province newspaper yesterday and on some chinese newspapers and news services 3 - 5 days ago. I am afraid, I will arive at work and it will be all locked up, just like that ESL school on yesterdays news.

If you had the money time and inclination would you go back to school for a degree in something

P.C.

Generally, having all three of those removes all obstacles.  (time, money and inclination)  

I know a lot of highly educated jobless people....and a lot of successful 'less educated' people.

If you had the power to implement one new law....what would it be.

Orik

the housing tenancy act. to enforce a rent freeze once more, rents are sky rocketing out of proportion and pricing many people out of a home rents on a basic 1 bd in DTES currently range from 700 - 800 impossible to afford nowadays. unless wage rates get a astronomical boost. rent is going to be half or more of many persons monthly income .

If you could be any superhero for a day, which one would you be and why. ( fictional or real )

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

The Invisible Man - for obvious reasons.

If you could change sex, would you?

Gopher

No.

If you could make a new law, what would it be?

P.C.

Heyyyy.  I just answered the sex change thing.  Now you'll never know.  

If I could make one law, it would be that criminals serve every moment of their sentenced time.

If you could indulge in one decadent treat (without having to worry about health)  what would it be. (food)

Gopher

All the lasagne in Italy

If you could change one body part, which would it be?

Russ

Back I guess.. it gets sore at times.

If you could get a box set from a TV series.. what would it be?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Don't laugh but my answer is.....Sex and the City.  I never used to like Sarah Jessica Parker but all of a sudden, I liked watching this show.  
I already have the Friends boxed set.  :)

If you had a night off, what would you do with your free time?

P.C.

Well I...have every night off, but I seldom relax.  I don't know how to answer that.

If money was no object, and you had to purchase a car....what would it be.

Orik

[h1 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][a href="http://www.wheels.ca/Motorcycles/article/319210"]2009 Tri Glide[/a][/h1]
 2009 Harley-Davidson
 [img style="width: 612px; height: 306px;" src="http://media.wheels.topscms.com/images/6d/46/c26a712b4027b924e51f0a28cc8a.jpeg"]

2010 Harley-Davidson
 [img style="width: 617px; height: 307px;" src="http://www.motorcycle.com/gallery/specs.php/d/209094-2/default.jpg"]

basic price is 30 thousand

sighs I would love to have one of these fully loaded with the travel trailer

[img style="width: 419px; height: 540px;" src="http://www.motorcycletrailer.com/1petTrailer1-220.jpg"]

If you could afford to do it what would be your dream vacation    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|