If

Started by Gopher, Sep 28 09 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Jupiter (and back)

If you could live in another age, which would it be?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Age as in neolithic or perhaps the bronze age, or of the industrial Revolution or perhaps the time frame 1875 to 1950.. or how about the birth of the of the Gold rush and the gunslinger.  Sorry Gopher I can't choose the best time to be alive is now... and I choose this one..

you are men trapped in a enclosed space, rescues is certain, but it is 72 hours away, there is only enough oxygen for two people to survive for 48 hrs.  

One will live & one will die,  
three weapons

1 razor.
1 38 revolver and 1 bullet.
poison

three items in the room
cloth
straws
glass of water

How do you choose who will be the one to die, so the other might live. One of  you will be the one that will sacrifice his life so that the other can  live. How do you survive...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I grab the gun shoot the other person...............

If you found $ 10,000.00 in cash and new who it belong to but that person was a total A-Hole but if they did not get the cash back would end up hurt would you return it knowing they would not
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Yes

If you were personally approached by royalty, how would you react?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Yes

If you were personally approached by royalty, how would you react?[/DIV]
 Be polite but royalty would not phase me ..now Sandra Bullock

If you could become any thing you want BUT it would cut your life in half would you?  

Natasha

No. I'm pretty fulfilled with my life as is.

If you have a pet what would it be?

Little Fish

A pet frog. or a cat...

If you could spend time with any head of state. who and what country would it be.

DDD

did that one Obama....USA

If you could have sex with 12 different people of your choosing BUT after this had to have sex with 4 people that just made you want to kill yourself afterwards would you do it anyhow?  

Natasha

No because I can't even think of 12 people I'd like to have sex with. I'm too picky about who I share myself with.

If you could spend your life with your one true love but had to give up everything you have now (except kids) would you do it?

DDD

Natasha wrote:
No because I can't even think of 12 people I'd like to have sex with. I'm too picky about who I share myself with.

If you could spend your life with your one true love but had to give up everything you have now (except kids) would you do it?

I have thought about this one............biggest thing for me is I run a company and that would be huge to walk from

So I still don't know.....if I had lots of cash in the bank and did not have to work then yes as this would be the only thing holding me back at this stage of my life.

If you to choose between loosing a hand or eye what one would you give up.      

Orik

tough choice. left eye. ...

if you had to chose life behind bars or life in a wheel chair... which would it be.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Life in a wheelchair.

If you could suck your own penis, would you?
lol.. sorry I'm tired and it's all I could think of.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Life in a wheelchair.

WHAT you have a penis........................

and who says i can't all ready.........................

If you could lick your own clam would you      

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
Life in a wheelchair.

WHAT you have a penis........................[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/3.gif"]

and who says i can't all ready.........................[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Thinking/3.gif"]

If you could lick your own clam would you

I didn't ask "If I could suck MY OWN penis would you want me to"?  lol

I'd pay a few dollars to see that.

Sure, why not.

If you could fix one issue be it (government/world) what would it be?[/DIV]

DDD

can I watch that clam licking...............[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/13.gif"]

If you could fix one issue be it (government/world) what would it be?

I would go with clean cheap / free power to all ..for cars, homes..etc..  This would save our planet and solve lots of other issues at the same time.

If you could buy anything what would it be?[/DIV]

|