Started by Russ, Aug 11 09 07:29

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Maybe he had a stalker?  

I hope he comes back one day....

49er

maybe he rode into the sunset w/ Miss Caramel Pork

Lise

Wherever he is, I hope he's well. I do miss him.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]maybe he rode into the sunset w/ Miss Caramel Pork[/span]

Now that would have been sweet.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Is it possible MCP was stalking him ???
and it was all an elaborate ruse to get a job selling him the yummy meaty concoction just to better stalk him??

Kidding aside...

Michel.  I hope all is well with you I shall miss your fabulous photos and truly interesting insights.

I hope to see your posts grace this site again soon!!
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

Who's going to start a petition to get him back?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I don't think he would have gone to the considerable bother of erasing 10000 posts if he had any intention of coming back.  

Gopher

Ah, it's very sad. Have you any idea of WHY?

P.C.

Not too sure Gophie.  

Anyone elses page taking forever to load ?  

Gopher

Orik

sometimes... i am missing Michels fantastic photos I pray all is well with him wereever he is. I miss story's of miss caramell pork and stuff. and with Lil ME and Lise not around or posting much DS is a real lonely silent place somedays ... i am not here often as it is but i am horribe at saying hi to folks..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Always good to hear from you, Orik whether or not you have much to say.

Orik

TY Gopher... Did Lise run away where oh where did lise go...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.