Where is Michel?

Started by Russ, Aug 11 09 07:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

I know I asked this before but I noticed he never popped in..

Anybody?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I hope everything is ok with him.  I miss him too.    

Lil Me

He hasn't been around much since he was sick.

I hope he's ok now.

Maybe he went travelling?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TehBorken

For reasons known only to him he removed most if not all of his posts and no longer appears to be active here.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Russ

TehBorken wrote:
 For reasons known only to him he removed most if not all of his posts and no longer appears to be active here.

Thats too bad :(
I really liked him.
I wish all the best to him.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I think he's gone since he erased all of his posts. *sob*  I'll miss him.  I just hope everything is ok with him.  

P.C.

Have we lost our beloved Gophie too ?   Michel already knows how I feel about his departure.

Sportsdude

Oh no, he's probably just really busy living it up. lol :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

maybe I should say something derogatory of the French........that would bring him out

Gopher

I'm still here (or rather not, but will be), just away on holiday at present and very sorry to hear that Michel no longer seems to be around.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

TehBorken wrote:

That would take a lot of effort to remove all the posts he must be serious.   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"]

P.C.

He be serious.