Hi I'm New Here!!!

Started by GuardianFlash, Aug 04 09 11:12

Previous topic - Next topic

GuardianFlash

I hail from DiscoverVancouver and DiscoverAllTheWorld.  
Discover Vancouver

GuardianFlash

wow this place is more serious. DV's full of trolls.  
Discover Vancouver

TehBorken

GuardianFlash wrote:
wow this place is more serious. DV's full of trolls.  

Yeah, we know. It's like a bozo convention, but without the insightful commentary.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Hi GF. We're not ALWAYs serious, we're just waiting for someone to lead us atray - are you woman enough to do it?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

GuardianFlash

Venessa Hudgens naughty photos part 2 is the hottest topic on google right now.  
Discover Vancouver

P.C.

Hi Flash.  Probably a little quieter here than you're used to....but welcome anyway.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

GuardianFlash

sure is slow here.  
Discover Vancouver

Lise

Pfft.... can't you hear the tumbleweed roll?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Oh, is that what it is?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Nat.

[TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD]
[/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ar[/TD] [TD]
[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Welcome Gu[/TD] [TD]dianFlash![/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

van_guy

GuardianFlash wrote:
I hail from DiscoverVancouver and DiscoverAllTheWorld.  

Hey GF

Welcome - I think summer is a bit slow - some of us are out biking asnd hiking not sitting at our keyboards - I think as it gets a little drippier out it will get busier in here.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]er[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bik[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

spambot is amazing!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)