Why did you pick your name

Started by Russ, Nov 06 06 05:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Green Giant

TehBorken wrote:
Mutilated Mind wrote:
you persist in rather showing off your "personality"

I can't help it if I have one and you don't.
--------------------------------------------------------

Evil is looking in my face...

And about my nick which has been stolen... you make it appear as if I have no right to want to keep my own nick which I chose myself... and the one who stole it has all the right to do this ? And you are justifying this by the fact that I didn't register it ?

I think this is pretty dishonest.

Jolly Green Giant
(formerly known as Mutilated Mind, now stolen)

In Plain English

Jesus Christ you're f*cking stupid! If you don't register the name - wait for it - it's not yours, you dumb son of a bitch! You're like a kid who insists on putting his hand on a hot stove and then cries about the pain.  God help you if you ever get the balls to get into a an actual real life situation. You're simply not equipped to to anything more than whine on the internet. You whining sob-sister, you're nothing more than a laughingstock. Sucks to be you.

me

You are still addressing me as MM, so you do feel Mutilated Mind is my nick and not that usurper's.... exactly the way I myself feel about it.

Not terribly complicated......the date P.C. referred to you as MM, you were still MM.  

How long do you think it'll take before someone registers as Bumbling Bee?  

Done

Jolly Green Giant

In Plain English wrote:
Jesus Christ you're f*cking stupid! If you don't register the name - wait for it - it's not yours, you dumb son of a bitch! You're like a kid who insists on putting his hand on a hot stove and then cries about the pain.  God help you if you ever get the balls to get into a an actual real life situation. You're simply not equipped to to anything more than whine on the internet. You whining sob-sister, you're nothing more than a laughingstock. Sucks to be you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, we just don't think in the same way. A troglodyte such as you however wouldn't understand.

If you found a car in the street with no name on it with the door open, would you steal it ? I bet you would.

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly Green Giant

me wrote:
Not terribly complicated......the date P.C. referred to you as MM, you were still MM.
-----------------------------------------------------

Yes, I didn't see that date of her post until after I had replied.

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
In Plain English wrote:

No, we just don't think in the same way. A troglodyte such as you however wouldn't understand.

If you found a car in the street with no name on it with the door open, would you steal it ? I bet you would.

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly(!) you get stupider by the minute. Why would you equate the use of a name which is in the public domain with theft?

Lise

[img height=458 src="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/liseliselise/stupidgiant.jpg" width=547]

Whine whine whine..... .stop picking on my name.....  no, you stop it! NO YOU STOP IT. Quit that, it isn't funny. NO STOP GAWDAMNIT! Shaddup. Whine whine whine.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
And no, I didn't violate any rules or anything of the sort as TehBorken would probably so much like so as not to have to accuse me of the terrible crime of "being annoying".

f*ck off.

Jolly Green Giant
(aka Mutilated Mind)

Lol, not anymore.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
And about my nick which has been stolen...

Errr, no. No one can steal something from you that you don't own. Sorry you can't think more clearly about this, but that's the way it is.

you make it appear as if I have no right to want to keep my own nick which I chose myself...

You have the right to want whatever you feel like. I want a big red yacht, and I have the right to want it. That doesn't mean I can claim the first one I see as mine and then whine about it when the real owner takes it out to sea for a fun-filled cruise.

and the one who stole it has all the right to do this ? And you are justifying this by the fact that I didn't register it ?

1) They didn't steal anything. Stop lying like that. You had no ownership of it, therefore it could not be "stolen" from you.
2) Yes, exactly. You didn't register it and now it's gone. Now they "own" it.

I think this is pretty dishonest.

Lucky for me, I no longer give a shit what you think. I did, once upon a time, but not now.

TehBorken

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Yes, I didn't see that date of her post until after I had replied.

Then I'd say you owe her an apology. Not that I think you have the integrity to make one.

Russ

uh ok. So uh, WHY DID YOU PICK YOUR NAME?

thanks carry on to the topic at hand, or make your own thread about the 'the borken war' which he seems to be indifferent about lol
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Jolly Green Giant

Russ wrote:
uh ok. So uh, WHY DID YOU PICK YOUR NAME?
thanks carry on to the topic at hand, or make your own thread about the 'the borken war' which he seems to be indifferent about lol

Of course he has to make it look as if he were indifferent about it. It's all about saving face, that's a primary concern for that kind of people...

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly Green Giant

TehBorken wrote:
Lucky for me, I no longer give a shit what you think. I did, once upon a time, but not now.
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure I lost anything in the process ...

Jolly Green giant

dr a weil

Adam_Fulford wrote:
 I didn't pick my name, but it means "Man" in Hebrew.   In Chinese, my name can mean many things depending on how it's mispronounced.

Dear Adamned Oldfraud:

Adam doesn't mean "man" in Hebrew, you sad, twisted, misbegotten sack of woe. It means "from dust". Now get outa here, you blithering narcissistic puffball.

|