HD Radio

Started by puppypimp, Mar 27 06 01:30

Previous topic - Next topic

puppypimp

Anyone got HD Radio and coming to visit Vancouver?  I get 107.7 THE END in my car, but would like to see if I get it in HD at home... Would like to bump the sound up a notch!  Can\'t stand Vancouver radio.

CK

I have never tried HD radio. I think 107.7 is one of the first stations to try this. I agree, it is a very cool station. Even though it is stateside, it supports a lot of Vancouver indies. Plays a lot of bands from Portland to Vancouver.

You think Vancouver radio is bad, you should hear Calgary's radio selection. 5 stations, all playing Red Rider (80s Canadian bland rock).  Thank goodness for internet downloads.

puppypimp

That's why I listen to Seattle radio, or 947.fm (from Portland), 91.3 Victoria (sometimes) and BBC1/6.

anyone got HD?  All I want to do is hear if it helps reception up here.  email me if you're coming up!!!

CK

Sorry this isn't about HD, but I never knew this before, I can stream 107.7 off of their website once you register. Suhwweeet!

puppypimp

It's also available on WiMP (Windows Media Player) and on your cel phone!  And in Vancouver on 107.5 CABLE FM (except not on Novus Cable).