The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OK....this is it...

You need to focus on the four dots in the centre of the picture....ONLY the four dots.  Then close your eyes, and put your head back.  (I've not done this on a computer screen...only on a printed page, but the results should be the same)

[img height=280 alt="Jesus optical illusion image" src="http://www.coolopticalillusions.com/illusions/jesus.gif" width=306]

OMG...I just did it again....it does work.  Don't be impatient when you close your eyes.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

OH....you must focus for at least 30 seconds.

Details...lol

Sportsdude

JESUS!

Its my dad! (no seriously, my dad in the 70's looked like the smiling jesus pic)
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

sportsdude....you aren't that old hun.  Are you talking old pics ????  I think most guys looked like that in the 70's...lol

Future Canadian

Evenin' all. *puff puff pass*
Here's a cool link a friend sent.
[a href="http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/%7Egeoffo/humour/flattery.html"]http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~geoffo/humour/flattery.html[/a]

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Awww shucks FC.... I already knew that stuff.....lol.

How's it going FC.  Haven't heard from you OR primefactor for a while.  Still playing with your new toy ???

Sportsdude

I was talking about my dad who graduated in '80. U2 hit the scene in '80 my dad who has a masters in music, choir, played the organ since 10 and is a trained conductor knows nothing about U2.

Anyway got the Jesus comment from my aunt who said the first time she saw my dad she thought he was Jesus.  

weird al

Hey Future, that's beautiful. And so true!

Future Canadian

Sure am PC and working like a dog too. Not much for teh internet time lately.
I like the idea for an evening crew hangout. Your new actual room sounds cool too.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Your DAD graduated in '80 ?????   OMG...yer just a pup.  LOL

[A href="http://mom.smugmug.com/gallery/552"][img class=imgBorder title="Puppies week 5 : The puppies are finally old enough to play with, and boy, are they playful !!!" height=118 alt="Puppies week 5 : The puppies are finally old enough to play with, and boy, are they playful !!!" src="http://mom.smugmug.com/photos/15582-Th-1.jpg" width=150 border=0][/A]   Our lil sportsdude.  

P.C.

Thanks FC....it's pretty nice (if I do say so myself).  As soon as I can figure all this stuff out, I'm going to post a pic of our beauty bar.  I think we're extra proud of it, because neither of us really know what the heck we're doing, but also both believe that if you want it, you can find a way to make anything work.  It's a great room.

Sportsdude

I thought everyone knew my age, I've said it so many times just have never put it on my profile yet. I'll be 20 in July. And boy does that make me feel really old. No more teen years. I remember the day I turned 10 and thought boy 20 seems so long away. Well here it is.    

Future Canadian

Ugh. It's already so late. Zog tired. And hungry.  

P.C.

Snap out of it FC.  lol

Did you try the 4 dot illusion ??

Future Canadian

lol!
Yeah that's a cool trick, eh?
I'm gonna git me some midnight vittles...

|