The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

LM@work

Is Mount Gay the same as Brokeback Mountain?

P.C.

LOL  

I HAVE to use that one !!!  May I borrow it ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

LM@work

Of course.

Hey- does the Ebony Lounge deliver?

Pls fax me a drink asap.  I'm at work and I'm DYING here.

It's another one of those days where I feel like Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory.  Things keep happening and I have no hope in hell of catching up.

Russ

LM@work wrote:
Of course.

Hey- does the Ebony Lounge deliver?
Pls fax me a drink asap.  I'm at work and I'm DYING here.
It's another one of those days where I feel like Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory.  Things keep happening and I have no hope in hell of catching up.

I thought it was Charlie and the Chocolate factory? Wait.. lucy and ethel.. the cobwebs are clearing a bit. you mean lucy as in ricky ricardo on I love Lucy?
Whats the fax number.. Im sure I can dust off my fax to get one to you. lol

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Of course.[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Hey- does the Ebony Lounge deliver?[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Pls fax me a drink asap.  I'm at work and I'm DYING here.[/div] [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]It's another one of those days where I feel like Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory.  Things keep happening and I have no hope in hell of catching up.[/span]

lol....I have just hit send.  604-MOJ-ITOS....do I have that right ?
[/div]  

Lil Me

LOL.  Thanks P.C.

Thank gawd for wine in a box.

3L of greatness.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I had a 5 dollar pitcher at the cheap local fav mexican joint.

I probably would have more enjoyed the 7 dollar margarita pitcher.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][div style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]LOL.  Thanks P.C.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]Thank gawd for wine in a box.[/div] [span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]3L of greatness.[/span]

Which kind do you get, Lil Me ?  You know, it won't be too long before the 'tacky' stigma for boxed wine, is a thing of the past.  Fine wines will be 'bottled' in bags, boxes and bottles with screw-tops.
We always keep a box in the fridge....great for spritzers.
[/div]  

Lil Me

Whatever is red and on sale.

currently Sawmill Merlot.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Lil Me wrote:  Hey-maybe we only need 1 thread, anyways![/span]

You're right Lil Me.  One or two threads is probably plenty....but I'm bringing the Lounge with me.      

van_guy

Bellies up to the wood and opens a beer.

Some people have problems drinking alone ...

Me?  I dont have problems ...  

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lil Me

*knocks on door*

Hey PC!  Is this place open?

I have a couple of cases with me- 30 can case of beer is $20 at Costco in the US!

DDD

Lil Me wrote:
 *knocks on door*

Hey PC!  Is this place open?

I have a couple of cases with me- 30 can case of beer is $20 at Costco in the US![/DIV]
 USA is good for cheap beer.......what does Bud cost down there
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

Budweiser/Bud Light or Bud Select?

Usually 3.50-4.00 for a 6p

at least in the boonies

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Jesus.. 3.50 for a 6 pack of Budweiser not my favorite beer but god damn thats cheap..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|