The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I've put a few topics up. The place seems oddly dead.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I hadn't for the longest while either, werid al......but thought I'd take a walk on the wild side.  Still a lot of odd stuff, but seems to have been cleaned up a bit.  

Anyways.....I'm really off to bed this time.  Help yourself....just turn the light out when you're done.

G'night sportsdude.....G'night weird al.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

good night got to see the rowing team in action at 4 in the morning tomorrow then back to the hell hole.

Sportsdude

long day tomorrow, leave paradise at 11:30am.

Future Canadian

Hey, FC....how's it going.  (see ???  like that)  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a056.GIF" border=0]

Hey PC, sorry I missed the grand opening last night (had to split 'fore the mrs. fell asleep). Wow nice digs you got here, I like it I like it. *stuffing a pipe* mind if I burn one in here?    

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Back home, already miss the great northwest.

P.C.

Hi sportsdude and weird al......Oh Lawd....we 'christened' the new bar tonight with our good friends.

So how are y'all.  Sportsdude....what were you shocked about ????

weird al

Aah, how went the christening? Raucous, I bet.

Sportsdude

oh, yeah i forgot you went over the 1,ooo mark and you didn't upgrade.

P.C.

It was a tad much for a 'school night'.....but we're just so happy with transforming this unused space into something so cool.  We all had a great time, but everyone works  almost before the crack of dawn tomorrow.  We bad.

Where are my manners....can I get you anything ???? (lol)

P.C.

I thought there might be a new 'title' for the 1000th post too, sportsdude.   I remain ordinary.

ROFL

Sportsdude

I guess tehborken only knows.

P.C.

So, you didn't tell me what you were shocked about sportsdude....lol.

And by the way weird al....loved the optical illusion.  I've seen those hollow face images before, and have always been fascinated with the kind of mind that can work that out, and make it happen.  (actually,  I love optical illusions, period....some are just more amazing in general.

Got a good one....I'll see if I can find it.

Sportsdude

I believe it was about the 1,000th post thingy. Can't look back to find what I said in the message because my outbox doesn't save my messages for some reason.

weird al

Thanks P.C., a jeroboam of Burrowing Owl chardonnay would hit the spot right now...what the hey, it's only virtual eh? Were you referring to that Charlie Chaplin mask? Not a trick. Mind-boggling.  

|