DV is supportive of Fascism & Rascism

Started by Orik, Aug 03 10 11:46

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

They allow it to get the hits .... it's a simple as that............DV has and will allways be for the cash and if it takes crap threads so be it.................imo
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

D, that has also been one of my thoughts as well, The D.V Administrators allow most of that crap to continue because of the hits they get. So that pretty much lets the trolls do what ever they feel like.

The moderators do the best they can, however they seem to be doing it with almost no direction from the Administrators there seems to be no set rules guidelines or policy to work with. Most of the deletions on dv seem to be random... Is it any wonder I prefer a smaller and quieter forum such as that which can be found here on DS and over at datw

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Marty

[FONT color=#8b8b8b]Orik wrote:
D, that has also been one of my thoughts as well, The D.V Administrators allow most of that crap to continue because of the hits they get. So that pretty much lets the trolls do what ever they feel like.

The moderators do the best they can, however they seem to be doing it with almost no direction from the Administrators there seems to be no set rules guidelines or policy to work with. Most of the deletions on dv seem to be random... Is it any wonder I prefer a smaller and quieter forum such as that which can be found here on DS and over at datw
[/FONT]

What deletions are random?   Examples?

Orik

Examples are threads deleted and others that are left on.. What one mod will delete another lets slide... it sort of seems like there is no coordinated effort to remove offensive threads... again what offends one moderator does not seem to bother another..

The examples are from just what I have seen over the years.. You can not sit there and say you have not seen such things happen.. not if you expect me to credibly believe that you have been a poster on DV for years..

The other thing is, it is difficult to post examples when they Have been deleted already.. Vindictive mods.. I suspect some still hold a grudge against me. I wrote 2 threads, neither one a troll job or offensive yet they are not approved..

Why is it my threads are not created but have to go through an administrators approval first, it doesn't look like any of the other forum members have this inflicted on them. To me that is censorship. Modgyver states my threads are not deleted he said they just they have to be reviewed and approved by one of the DV Administrators first..

It's been 2 days now & none has been approved yet.. I see no records of them being posted, so I doubt that they ever will, not then, not now & probably not ever..  Baaaah! such sheep... I prefer not to flock together but to be the goat in the midst.. I would rather rock the boat and sink or float as it is.. It basically looks like I am still unwelcome at DV, they just don't want to say that, maybe they don't say it out of fear of legal action >?

It is not like I am going to crash the forum or hack it to smithereens.. Shesh it took me a week to figure out that Fortran is the original binary code used by IBM and Did you know Orik is another form of computer system code ? I just recently found that out.. I couldn't hack my way out of a wet paper bag using windows 98 exploits to save my life...

Ah well back to reading the forums and commenting on things I like or dislike..

Ciao

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Marty

[FONT color=#737373]Orik wrote:
Examples are threads deleted and others that are left on.. What one mod will delete another lets slide... it sort of seems like there is no coordinated effort to remove offensive threads... again what offends one moderator does not seem to bother another..

The examples are from just what I have seen over the years.. You can not sit there and say you have not seen such things happen.. not if you expect me to credibly believe that you have been a poster on DV for years..

The other thing is, it is difficult to post examples when they Have been deleted already.. Vindictive mods.. I suspect some still hold a grudge against me. I wrote 2 threads, neither one a troll job or offensive yet they are not approved..

Why is it my threads are not created but have to go through an administrators approval first, it doesn't look like any of the other forum members have this inflicted on them. To me that is censorship. Modgyver states my threads are not deleted he said they just they have to be reviewed and approved by one of the DV Administrators first..

It's been 2 days now & none has been approved yet.. I see no records of them being posted, so I doubt that they ever will, not then, not now & probably not ever..  Baaaah! such sheep... I prefer not to flock together but to be the goat in the midst.. I would rather rock the boat and sink or float as it is.. It basically looks like I am still unwelcome at DV, they just don't want to say that, maybe they don't say it out of fear of legal action >?

It is not like I am going to crash the forum or hack it to smithereens.. Shesh it took me a week to figure out that Fortran is the original binary code used by IBM and Did you know Orik is another form of computer system code ? I just recently found that out.. I couldn't hack my way out of a wet paper bag using windows 98 exploits to save my life...

Ah well back to reading the forums and commenting on things I like or dislike..

Ciao
[/FONT]

Are you still going off about your whinging post?   I have seen many people complain that their posts flying off the handle at the mods have been removed so it seems like a fairly common occurance.

Have you tried posting over at DV since your hissy fit?  I am wondering if they just removed your couple moans or if you are mod preview indefinitely.  I can't see them putting you on admin preview for good over one criticism.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]The only thing DV supports is what they want the public to see there. So don't have an opinion other than there's or get banned. They have cleaned it up from where it was years ago but Madam Gazonga needs to chillax

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!