Seal Hunt

Started by DDD, Aug 20 10 09:59

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

[H2]Question of the day[/H2] [DIV class=add][A class="toggle up" title=Collapse href="http://ca.msn.com/?st=1&pollId=pfdbafde5-d0ac-439d-881c-d49fe61be9ef&vote=1&voteshowresults=1&pollcontent=1124387239&jsdisabled=false&polluid=63417894929&q1=c2#1" alt="Collapse"][/A]

[DIV class=" tabcontent"] [DIV class="parent chrome5 gt6_07 tab hide"]  [/DIV]

[DIV class="parent chrome5 gt6_07"] [DIV class="child c1 first content cf"] [DIV class=poll] [P class=results]Should the European Union ban seal products?

[P class=results] [OL] [LI]Yes, the seal hunt is a disgusting practice
[STRONG class="bar pct30"]30%[/b]  [LI]No, the hunt is part of Inuit culture and brings in income
[STRONG class="bar pct55"]55%[/b]  [LI]I don't know
[STRONG class="bar pct6"]6%[/b]  [LI]I don't care
[STRONG class="bar pct9"]9%[/b][/LI][/OL]

[CITE]21165 responses, not scientifically valid, results updated every minute.[/CITE]

[DIV class=poll][CITE][/CITE]

[DIV class=poll][CITE]My vote # 2 [/CITE]

[DIV class=poll][CITE][/CITE] [/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I vote 2 Got a link D ? so we can put our vote's in before they close the poll...

I for one support the seal hunt. I just want to see some change. a 22 round from a bang stick to the head for a immediate kill no clubbing.. Also process the full animal & sell the meat commercially. Those seal carcasses that are left to rot stop wasting it..  I do not know how much seal meat is going to waste but that has got to stop..

I say Waste not, want not.. Process it and make some products like seal flipper pie, seal kabobs, seal soup, seal burgers, process the full animal, not just the skin and fur's. Why can they not market seal meat world wide, it is edible so why not add it to the food banks and homeless food line ups..

I would happily take some seal meat for my freezer. Same thing with all those rabbits they need to cull in Victoria and Richmond.. lots of good eating on a rabbit.. The furs can be put to use so can the meat.. Stop wasting what could be some inexpensive and very good meals for many families through out Canada.

Just my 2 cents..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.