Flirting at Work

Started by Lise, Jul 02 09 08:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Uhm... is it wrong to flirt at work? How about touching?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

What are you touching ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

*shudders*

Not in my office.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

touching? What is this the 1970s? haha lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh no no no NON touching THOSE parts. (they come later - hehehehe - just joking) I mean, like bumping your shoulders with a man. Or when we have to take pictures, putting your arms around each other waists. Giving your most devastating smile. Stuff like that.

Do you think it gives a man the wrong message?

I hate being a prune. I love the attention and I do so love the flirting game but I just want to know if a man might see it otherwise?    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

That's not flirting.  None of those gestures or interactions are remotely close to flirting.  I would recommend psychiatric help to any man that thinks it is.  
And Lise...I think you would look adorable as a prune.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
And Lise...I think you would look adorable as a prune. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]

LOL!  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Excellent, now I can go about having a clear mind as I hunt for those adorable dentists.  You are a wonderful advisor, Lady PC. I shall henceforth be known as Mistress Prune.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

That's totally fine, Miss Lise.  If the guy thinks you're coming on to him, just kindly tell him that you're happily married or something and that you didn't mean to make him think that way.  I used to flirt back when the guys were flirting with me.  We understood that it was all harmless.  I agree that it's fun, makes work more enjoyable when you're laughing and giggling.

Lise

Yaaaay! I'm happy to hear that. I mean, at work, you're stressed and it becomes so boring... it's a nice diversion so long as the guy doesn't think it's serious. I tell you, it does wonders to me, like my self-confidence has kicked up a notch.

Now.... if I can only get my  hands on Christian Bale, I think I'll die a happy woman.
Bill Cosby.