Normal Guy Turns Into Murderous Whacko :(

Started by TehBorken, Jun 22 09 07:34

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[div class="story last"]Goddamn, I don't even know what to say.  One minute he's normal, the next moment he offs his whole family. The 911 tape is spooky, he talks about killing his family like he went to the store for a loaf of bread or something.
[/p][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/911_call_glendale_family_stabbing_06_20_2009
[/p]GLENDALE - The eerie 911 tapes have been released in the May 30 stabbing of a Glendale family. Police say that 29-year-old Michael Miller stabbed his wife and 10-year-old daughter to death. His 4-year-old son survived being stabbed 11 times.[/p] Michael Miller told police he tucked his son into bed the night before, and said a prayer together asking God to keep them safe.[/p] Then, the next morning, he told a 911 dispatcher, "I just killed my family with a knife. All of them. All three of them."[/p] Miller told detectives he was possessed and he visualized his wife, Adreana Miller, as a demon. Just before stabbing her at 4 a.m., he told police he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song, saying, "Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."[/p] Miller admitted to police that when the kids awoke to their mother's screams, he stabbed them too. He said he stabbed his son Brian the most because he loved him the most.[/p] Then he rolled a cigarette, said another prayer, and called 911, police say. He told the dispatcher calmly, "They woke up, I was threatening my wife with a knife and my kids came out, and I killed my wife and actually both my kids." Then 911 dispatcher asked him, "Are you sure you're not dreaming Michael?" He said, "I'm positive."[/p]  When asked if he had ever had these types of thoughts before, he said, "Never... It just hit me like a brick in the face. I don't even know why I did it."[/p] 4-year-old Brian is being looked after by family members and is recovering in the hospital.[/p] Miller is expected to be charged with 2 counts of first degree murder and 1 count of attempted murder.[/p] [/div]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Aw jeeeeeeez !  Why do these people have to take everyone with them.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Texas Hold 'Em

They have lethal injection capital punishment in Cali. He'll get it.  

49er

Texas Hold 'Em wrote:
They have lethal injection capital punishment in Cali. He'll get it.
 [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"]

Don't hold your breath....dealth by leather injection was ruled too painful for the prisoner by the high court here in California.  All executions have been on hold for the several years.  I say sentence him to life and release him to the general prison population.  Other prisoners will take care of him as soon as they find out his crime.

P.C.

Another couple cases like this one in that last few days.  What's WITH PEOPLE !!  What is going on.  I get the financial stress thing...but taking out the whole family because of their inability to cope just doesn't make sense.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

He should get the death penalty. What a horrible situation.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.