Flu and cold symptoms

Started by Michel, Jun 17 09 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Lise

Absolutely. It's critical in our workplace that you stay home if you even show any signs of sneezing or coughing. Difficult to control though when you are coming into contact with patients from all over BC.

Anyways, hope you get better, Mr. Michel.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sounds nasty Michel.  Somehow I missed that you were stricken.  Take care...hope you feel better soon.  I've always thought that it's some kind of warped martyrdom when people trudge off to work when they are sicker than dogs.  They are doing nobody...including themselves, any favours.  All they are doing is setting in motion a relay of every employee requiring time off as they become sick as well.

Keep yer germs at home !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Stay safe.
I don't know anyone who has travelled to South America recently, its all been Europe thus far.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

There was a school in Burnaby that shut down due to the flu, I think it was the swine flu scare....can't remember the story.

I've been staying away from people who look sick.  I can't get sick now.  When I was sick when I was only 8 weeks, my damn flu lasted for 2-3 weeks with hacking cough that woke up the landlord and baby on the 3rd floor.  They thought I had bronchitis.  I guess what made it worse was that I took no medication because I thought I wasn't allowed to.  Now, I know that I'm allowed to take acetaminophen.  OMG, torture without medication!!!  

Oh, and I stay away from the hospitals too.  MrPL's nana passed away and I've only seen her once because I don't want to risk harm to this growing baby after what I've been through.  If I wasn't pregnant, I would be there more often to visit her with MrPL until she passed away.

I hope you feel better soon, Michel.  I'm glad that you're at home, taking care of yourself.

P.C.

Sounds dreadful Michel.  Any signs of it letting up ?  

Michel

Michel

P.C.

That's sad.  I'm glad you got some food into you.  You can't get better if you don't stay strong.  But I guess that's pretty hard when you don't have an appetite or when you're too weak to cook.

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
Wel first of all thanks PL for the little word,  not too much happen here in the last 5 days lol.

LOL Michel... I was bored and could have gone on and on.....

I'm glad to hear that you were able to stomach steak.  That iron (or is it zinc) will make you feel better in no time. :)

Michel

Lil Me

Get well soon, M. Michel.

Probably a good sign of healing if you are hungry.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel