Abortion doctor killed in Kansas

Started by Sportsdude, May 31 09 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31029377/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31029377/[/a]

"They" finally have done it. sad.

Mind you these groups routinely call and shout 'pro-death' crap at you.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Careful, SD in your use of "they" when it comes to terrorist actions.

The actions of a few wackos are not indicative of the majority.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's too early to jump the gun...but it wouldn't be the first time 'pro-lifers' have somehow managed to justify taking a life.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise @ Work

Absolutely. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the rest.

P.C.

I think many of them are already spoiled.  The hypocrisy of celebrating the death of a man while claiming to be pro-life is a little too much for me.      

Gopher

They obviously haven't heard of paradox.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

LOL.

My original point was that I don't think that most anti-abortion protestors condone violence.

We're talking about a couple of wackos.

It's just like most Islamic people are not terrorists.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

The founder of Operation Rescue sure doesn't mince his words. The fact the guy had been shot twice in the arms, had his clinic blown up in the 80s. Doctors live in fear after being targeted over the years and the 'mainstream' lets it pass.

Then to make things worse, Bill O'Rielly liked going after the guy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

My original point was that I don't think that most anti-abortion protestors condone violence.

We're talking about a couple of wackos.

It's just like most Islamic people are not terrorists.

I understand and agree Lil Me.

The focus on the irony instead of the issue is ammo for one side to think they are more right than the other.   Generalizing doesn't give credibility to either.  [/DIV]