Free Iced Coffee at Timmies May 21

Started by Lise, May 15 09 07:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Well, to all those coffee lovers out there. [FONT color=#ff0000]FREE ICED COFFEE!!![/FONT] Yeah, baby!

[H1]On May 21, between 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm,
try a FREE* small Tim Hortons Iced Coffee![/H1] [H2]A refreshing way to enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee![/H2]Drop by your local participating Tim Hortons store on May 21, 2009, and enjoy a new small Iced Coffee for FREE!*  It's a creamy, sweet blend of Tim Hortons coffee on ice. It's a refreshing way to enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee!

*No purchase necessary. Limit one small Iced Coffee per customer. Offer valid in Canada only, at participating stores.

[A href="http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/icedcoffee.html"]http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/icedcoffee.html[/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Two...more...days....

I'm going to the Drive Thru Thurs @ lunch!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I can't wait!!!  I wish someone gave away free beer though.  I know that I can't drink it but boy oh boy would I love a pint of this new beer that I tasted.  I think it was called Rickards White.  

Lise

Hey, you shouldn't be thinking of beer in your condition, missy!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

It was a great iced coffee!  And a nice break around 2:00 because I worked through lunch.

Went to the Timmy's Drive Thru for my free coffee, an OJ and a toasted bagel.

Well, I drove off without my bagel and didn't realize it until I was back at work :(    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I had mine too.  It was so busy that the line up went out the door.  It was yummy.  I also had my favorite doughnut, the honey crueller.  

Michel