Sudanese Muslims = INSANE

Started by TehBorken, Dec 01 07 03:50

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

These people are too pathetic to have any sympathy for.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
[span id="article"][font face="Verdana,Sans-serif"][font color="black" size="2"][span id="article"][span id="intelliTXT"] KHARTOUM, Sudan (AP) - Thousands of Sudanese, many armed with clubs and swords and beating drums, burned pictures of a British teacher Friday and demanded her execution for insulting Islam by letting her students name a teddy bear Muhammad.

[a href="http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071130/D8T88JT80.html"]http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071130/D8T88JT80.html[/a]
[/span][/span][/font][/font][/span][font face="Verdana,Sans-serif"][font color="black" size="2"][span id="article"][span id="intelliTXT"] Many in the protesting crowd shouted "Kill her! Kill her by firing squad!"[/p][/span][/span][/font][/font][span id="article"][font face="Verdana,Sans-serif"][font color="black" size="2"][span id="article"][span id="intelliTXT"] Chants of "Kill her!" and "No tolerance: Execution!" rang out as hundreds of police in riot gear stood by, keeping the crowd contained but not moving against the rally.[/p] Protesters dismissed Gibbons' claims that she didn't mean to insult the prophet.[/p] "It is a premeditated action, and this unbeliever thinks that she can fool us?" said Yassin Mubarak, a young dreadlocked man swathed in green and carrying a sword. "What she did requires her life to be taken."[/p][/span][/span][/font][/font][/span][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][span id="article"][font face="Verdana,Sans-serif"][font color="black" size="2"][span id="article"][span id="intelliTXT"]She deserves to die?? For letting the schoolkids name their teddy bear "Muhammad"? Give me a f*cking break.
Oh yeah, Muslims...practitioners of the [span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]"peaceful, loving[/span]" religion. If I ever get a dog, a cat, a snake, or a cockroach, you bet your sweet ass I'm naming it "Muhammad". In fact, I think I'll name my butt-crack "Muhammad" for starters. [/p][/span][/span][/font][/font][/span]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Vivek Golikeri

If they really kill her, I hope the British Air Force bombs a few targets in that area to send a message. Those devils have caused so much suffering in Darfur, and now this. Yes, they are insane, and the cure might be a good bombing to scare them into reality.