Safe Journey Russ

Started by P.C., May 06 09 06:56

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Hope your trip is speedy and safe Russ.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Thanks miss PC. I do too!

Take care everyone... see you in July.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Russ wrote:

Take care everyone... see you in July.

Already looking forward to it.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise @ Work

Have a safe and good journey wherever you're going.... is it Africa?

Russ

Thanks for the well wishes..

I agree gopher, I am eagerly awaiting to return as well, lol, and I havent left yet.

Lise, I am heading back to Angola.. they couldnt transfer me in time.

Lil Me

BYE RUSS!
 Sorry couldn't chat earlier.  Boss was standing next to my desk.
 Hey- call me again in Juy and I'll sell you a built-in vac.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Are ya on your way out the door Russ ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]  

Russ in YVR WiFi

Hey PC and LM, Thanks.
Yeah Im on my way out teh door. flight was delayed by half an hour.. for whatever reason. So i sat at the bar and had a beer. This place is pretty deserted.. I guess everyone is scared of the swine flu or something. Never seen it this empty. You could tell the security people were bored as they stopped me and the next three people after me going through the checkpoint.

I called a number of people but finally got bored.

See you all in a bit. I might come on one more time when I get to Angola.

P.C.

Well smoooooth sailing....erm...flying, Russ.  If you don't want to get hasseled by security, cough a lot.  

Russ

Well, I am safely in Luanda, Angola. Tomorrow I will fly on to Soyo then do a safety induction and join the vessel.

They didnt lose my bags even.. I was worried about that. I was also worried about the 45 minutes between flights in Lisbon, but it worked out ok. Enough time for a beer in one of the small kiosks there.

Well, I will be on the net later tonight for me, morning for all of you, hope to see you then if any of you are around. I wont be on then for a while :(

Lil Me

Hi Russ!  Good to hear from you.  Just think...in the bad old days, you would be sending a letter on a slow boat, not an instant message...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Now did you have a Caneca, a short pint Flute, a generous half Imperial or an ungenerous half Lambreta.  

[FONT size=2]*can you tell I have no idea what I'm talking about ?[/FONT]

purelife

Hiya Russ.  Glad to hear you made it there safe and sound.