What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

1.5 lbs stewing beef, 2 chicken legs with backs,. 8 Swedish meatballs, 4 chicken burgers, 1 packet of 12 cheese slices. roast beef sandwich meat, 4 bbq dogs, 6 regular dogs,. 2 cans of chili, 1 loaf of bread,. 2 liter Neapolitan ice cream, 2 liter orange pop, (will mix with 4 liters of water it's too sweet if u don't)  2 liters ginger-ale, 20 gallons of water, laundry detergent, pine sol, & toilet paper...

that's it until i get paid on July 31 sighs 1 month with out pay. thankfully i have a credit card. :( sighs currently 300 in debt soon to be 950 once i pay rent ... could be worse i could be stuck with a 60,000 medical bill for my hospital treatment.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Gopher wrote:
  A haircut and some tissues.

--

Was the haircut really that bad, Goph?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Pointy shoes

2 yoga shirts

body sprays

kid's stuff
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I purchased a bunch of maternity clothes which included:
- 3 cute tops, one of them is a tank top
- a jean skirt
- a pair of khaki looking shorts

One of my cute tops is baby blue striped with the word BABY in the middle of a picture of a crown.  It's totally CUTE!!!   I guess I'm having a boy, huh?!  hee hee....

I'm a happy camper now and this wardrobe will last me til the end of the year. :)

Lise

You are one hot sexy mama-to-be, purelife! I can't wait to come and see baby. Oh and I have baby stuff to bring too!!! Wooot!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

oh GAWWD I love buying baby stuff.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I can't wait for you guys to come over too.  Mom-in-law tells us to expect lots of visitors after the birth.  There will be visitors who we have never met before who are relatives.  This is going to be the first grandbaby in the family.  First ones always get so spoiled!

Oh, I almost forgot to add that I purchased a pair of sandals for MrPL.  Guess what he has been wearing?  His steeltoed boots with socks!!!!!  Yup, you heard me.  His sandals always break on him and I just hope these ones don't.  

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]lol.  I know what you mean, purelife.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I stole a lot of MrLM's shirts when I was pregnant.[/div]
I don't think I got 1/2 of them back ....

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Some varnished pants.    

Lise

A CK shorts and a Nine West sunglasses from Winners.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Ahh.  My new sunglasses came in today too.  I order the exact same pair that I lost/was ripped off.  

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Ahh.  My new sunglasses came in today too.  I order the exact same pair that I lost/was ripped off.  
      Ouch! I hear ya, PC. At least this one will be in mint condition. Now don't ever leave it at the store again. :)
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Lil Me

A sari ($35) in Surrey.

Also got some matching jewelry.

Got 2 pair of shoes in Queensborough.

1 pair jewelled sandals with heel ($39) to wear with the sari and 1 pair casual shoes ($19).    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|