What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Five pairs of socks.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Flowers and a bottle of wine for my neighbour. Although I'm off to town now...so that may require updating soon.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

That's what this thread's for - constant updating.  

P.C.

Are you trying to boost the economy ?  

Gopher

No, I'm trying to boost the number of postings.  

P.C.

lol.  It's in a sad sad state.  

Anyways....I'm off to find some 'What did you last buy?' fodder.  Have a wonderful day Gophie.  

Orik

2 bottles of spritz soda pop.
4  jumbo cheddar smokies = 8 regular sized smokies.
6 sausage rounds
1 loaf of bread.
2 lbs chicken thighs
2 lbs chicken drum sticks,
1 dozen eggs

and that put my account down to negative 60 dollars.

if i get some money again i will buy a new bicycle 150 dollars vrs 60 plus install and tax on repairs... new one might be the better investment.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

I love buying books.  If I ever won the lottery, I would have a huge room for a library.

I bought a new stainless frying pan/wok at Winners.  The small frying pan that came with our set, doesn't have a perfectly flat bottom.  This is a problem with a ceramic top stove...as they don't heat evenly.  

Lil Me

Perfectly flat bottom?!

Anyways, I bought some groceries at Safeway a couple nights ago..including 4 boxes of Hamburger Helper for $8!  Wahoo.  

Last weekend I bought some Easter goodies for the kids in my extended family.

I buy beer every couple of weeks, and some office supplies for work (reimbursable).

I bought 2 pr of pants, a sweater and some shirts before I started work in Feb.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Sportsdude

a pitcher of beer  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

1/2 price big fat easter egg.

My Coach purse which I absolutely adore.

Did I mention my Coach purse?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

We went perusing through a bunch of antique and 2nd hand places yesterday.  Fun fun fun.  Sawdust even came with me...it's not really his thing...so that made it double fun.  I was looking for something specific for a project that is brewing in my mind, but didn't find anything that would work.  

So....all I ended up buying, was a small box filled with stacks of newspaper clippings of old recipes, for a dollar.  The old recipes were fun....but it was what was on the backs that caught my interest.  Some of the newspapers were from 1940 up to the newest, which was 1957.  There were some ads on the back of one for a summer resort on the water....for $12.50 a WEEK.  lol

|