What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 lol  you're unstable, D.

Last thing bought...  a computer stand [/DIV]
 LOL............why yes I am [img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/cliparts/9.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/cliparts/9.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

At least you can admit it  :)

I think the last thing I'm going to buy today will be dinner. I've had a bad headache all day. I don't feel like standing around a hot stove on top of it.

DDD

Natasha wrote:

Who wants to be stable all the time......NOT ME!!!!!!

I think the last thing I'm going to buy today will be dinner. I've had a bad headache all day. I don't feel like standing around a hot stove on top of it. [/DIV]
 I would cook you dinner but you would have a long wait..............headaches suck............just lay down as I massage your back and temples..........there now breath slowly..........

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

Don't blame you. It's not very fun.

I think the last thing I'm going to buy today will be dinner. I've had a bad headache all day. I don't feel like standing around a hot stove on top of it. [/DIV]
 I would cook you dinner but you would have a long wait..............headaches suck...... Lack of sleep  :(  ......just lay down as I massage your back and temples...... back massages never stay back massages. Men tend to have wandering fingers, if you know what I mean.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

Don't blame you. It's not very fun.

I would cook you dinner but you would have a long wait..............headaches suck...... Lack of sleep  :(  ......just lay down as I massage your back and temples...... back massages never stay back massages. Men tend to have wandering fingers, if you know what I mean.

Yes I do and that can help with a headache too

Hey what happens in the massage room stays in the massage room

[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview
[/FONT] [TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]TD.at_r1 (    VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom ) [/STYLE]  [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]me[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bad[/TD] [TD]n[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT value=3d5bc30bddb9a0815671ef2f7bea84d6 type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT value=badmen size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]    

LMAO  

Natasha

LOL  it nailed you right on.

Wonder how many men are kicking themselves for believing that whole "I have a headache" routine?

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 LOL  it nailed you right on.

Wonder how many men are kicking themselves for believing that whole "I have a headache" routine?[/DIV]
 Now i will not know what to do.....................[img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]

purelife

Hope your headache went away and you were able to get some peaceful nights sleep, Natasha.  :)  

Orik

1.5 lbs regular ground round. This meat was a Total rip off there was over a half pound of fat  enough to fill up a whole pop can once it was done cooking. and for that they wanted 1.99 a lb more like 50 cents worth of meat in a pound I feel ripped off.
6 hamburger buns. but only had enough meat to make 4 once I was done cooking.
12 hot dogs
1.5 lb bag of mixed dry beans
12 cans of no name ginger-ale for 3.00 it would of been cheaper to get 2-2L bottles instead.
1 can of Chickpeas
2 boxes mac & cheese generic no name variety
2. 1 lb bags of a Italian ribbon shaped noodle. I am not sure of the name or type just yet. I need to translate the Italian first.
2 cans of sweet-peas
2 cans of vegetable soup
2 cans of vegetable, grains & bean soup
1 Lb Chicken thighs
2 Lb pork bite
1 dozen eggs
1 lb pirogi's onion & potato
1 liter sweet potato soup
1/2 lb roast beef
1 packet cheese slices
I Ran out of money, so I ended my shopping trip. all in all not a bad haul for 65 dollars.  But then again it's not that much worth of food either.  

A dollar does not go very far these days. The worst part is the butchers bill 4 dollars for a dozen eggs when the hell did they get so expensiveness. That price of 2 dollars a pound for some really low grade fatty regular ground hamburger pissed me off the most. I so want to take that can of God Damned fat and dump it on the butchers counter and demand a freaking refund.

That meat was not fit to feed to a God Damned dog. there was more fat than meat in it..  GRRRRR

Chicken 3.49 a lb ouch I remember when it used to be 2.39 for chicken thighs this time last summer.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

purelife

moon cakes from Costco - picked up 2 boxes for my mom

Natasha

purelife wrote:
 Hope your headache went away and you were able to get some peaceful nights sleep, Natasha.  :)

Thank you so much. Wish I could say I did but last night I only slept 3 hrs. This time because I was too emotionally bruised to rest. If it's not one thing, it's another. Maybe I'll do better tonight.

purelife

Oh dear Natasha.  Take your time.  Emotional stress does take a while to heal...  I do hope you are able to get some rest soon.  I know this is so cliche but it's so true "When the tough gets going, the going gets tough."  I feel that you're a strong person and I know you will get through this in due time. :)  *hugz*

Gopher

Shoes (second pair in a month)
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|