What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

I bought a Metal Rake from the ReStore.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

I bought a roll of flagging tape from Home Depot.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

lol.  You're high maintenance.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I brought a bowl of yummy soup from the local pho place.  This one had real crab with tomatoes, tofu and vietnamese ham on vermicelli noodles.  So yummy!!!

Also purchased a bag of Lays, pack of avocados and ketchup from Stupidstore.

Michel

P.C.

They'll get used to it.  I haven't used plastic bags for a couple years....although I have forgotten my cloth bags a few times.  

Lil Me

I usually forget to bring the cloth bags, but I re-use the grocery bags for garbage.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I never forget the cloth bags at home....I just often leave them in the car....and sometimes I'm too lazy to go get them once my food is on the checkout.

Using the plastic grocery bags for garbage bags is exactly what they don't want us to do....cuz they still end up in the landfill.  We've been getting bio-degradable plastic garbage bags, but the bloody things are a little pricey (and really thin).  They should be making the makers of these types of products, ensure they are reasonably priced and available.      

Michel

Gopher

Tea (Earl Grey), salmon  and milk  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

lol.  I know.  I have never really known who they are either....and I seldom refer to...them.  I was going to write to them once, but I didn't know where to address it.  I figure if they don't want to show themselves, then they shouldn't get a vote.

Michel

Lil Me

Woohoo!  Another convert (to the rice cooker cult, that is).  

Russ

We bought chicken breasts, broccolli, pesto cream sauce, and garlic butter.

Made a white cream spag sauce with chicken hunks.

I too have lots of cloth garbage bags in my Truck.. and always forget to bring them in.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I think I'm going to get a rice cooker too.  I like the idea of "set it and forget it."  

|