What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Orik wrote:
Bipap tubing  

Whats this?

Last thing I bought was the hotel room for the night.. my company reserved me the room. Then forgot to pay for it. Again.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

^ oh no. Do they reinburse you for it?

Last thing I bought was a washing for my car.

Russ

Natasha wrote:
<DIV>^ oh no. Do they reinburse you for it?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Last thing I bought was a washing for my car. </DIV>

Hello Natasha..
Yeah they reimburse me. Still a pain though to get it back with all the forms and paperwork.

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Natasha wrote:
&lt;DIV&gt;^ oh no. Do they reinburse you for it?&lt;/DIV&gt; &lt;DIV&gt; &lt;/DIV&gt; &lt;DIV&gt;Last thing I bought was a washing for my car. &lt;/DIV&gt;

Hello Natasha..
Yeah they reimburse me. Still a pain though to get it back with all the forms and paperwork.
   Good morning Russ   =)

Is there anyway you can confirm payment has been made before you get there so you can avoid all that hassel?

Russ

I guess there could be, but I was given 4 hours notice on flying so I was busy last minute checking and packing my stuff then out the door. I had a confirmation of a reservation from my company and I thought it was all covered.. but they only reserved, lol.

It wouldnt be that messed up normally but with the volcano, everythings been a mess in the personel movements office.

Orik

This is CPAP / Bipap tubing it is used with CPAP or Bipap machines to provide oxygen and a continuous pressure for breathing. about 25 to 30 dollars for 6 feet. If bought in the us, in canada the same length will cost roughly 100 and up.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A shirt (second this week)
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Russ wrote:

I guess there could be, but I was given 4 hours notice on flying so I was busy last minute checking and packing my stuff then out the door. I had a confirmation of a reservation from my company and I thought it was all covered.. but they only reserved, lol.

It wouldnt be that messed up normally but with the volcano, everythings been a mess in the personel movements office.

Hm maybe reserving is going to be the only they'll be doing for a while? You know since things are such a mess and all.

Orik wrote:

This is CPAP

I originally read that as  "This is CRAP"  lol  

Gopher wrote:

A shirt (second this week)

Big spender  ;-)

Do we get see this shirt?  [/DIV][/DIV]

Gopher

No. But there have been later buys:

Oats, biscuits and bread.

Orik

1 250 gram bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
1 2 liter container of Cherry vanilla ice cream
2 2 liter bottles of raspberry ginger-ale
2 boxes of Indulgence Belgium Chocolate &amp; caramel covered cashews. They are Just like Turtles but 1/2 the price and twice as good.
2 liters of skim milk
1 loaf of banana bread ( sweet and delicious) put in the fridge for later...I had to stop myself from eating it all just to good when it's this fresh..

12 hot dog buns I cut them in half &amp; freeze them for later

12 Dinner rolls. small trick with the dinner rolls if you cut them in half and add garlic butter before freezing them. this way when company is over for dinner you remove from freezer 30 minutes before dinner is ready and just before you serve dinner place them under the broiler for a 1-2 minutes until they are golden, serve with dinner yummy crispy out side, garlicky and buttery soft inside...

1 Jar of Mayonnaise
6 medium sized carrots
4 orange tomatoes
4 red tomatoes
6 green chilies
2 red chilies
4 x 100 ml lemons of organic lemon juice (edit they are 100 ml size not 255)
1 glass bottle of DNB root beer

1 T-fall pot... non stick, not my favorite but I needed a new simmering pot... and the 7 dollar price tag made it a fair bargain.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I would have bought an SO but Natasha didn't tell me what it was.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 I would have bought an SO but Natasha didn't tell me what it was.[/DIV]
 Oh I'm sorry hun. SO =  significant other. Would you still have bought one?  

Diet green tea

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Lil Me

Gas.  I was driving around with "the light" on again.

I had 0.6L left in the tank.  I wonder how far that would actually get me in my rice rocket?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

NSgirl

I just bought some new underwear and socks,you can never have enough of either of those!

|