What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

coroboards to cover the fencing on my back gate..

They are basically sheets of carboard like stuff thats made of plastic, make signs out of it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Building a shantytown, Russ? LOL.

My last purchase was misc crap @ dollar store- travel mug for Heckyl, cleaning supplies, office stuff.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

Gas. I know that's not very exciting but I need it to get to work and back.[/DIV]

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 costco.........$400.00 later ffs................lots of meats......yummy[/DIV]
 I like meat  =)

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
<DIV>A bus ticket</DIV>

Where you goin?

Bought some whole sirloin tips to hack up into steaks and cubes for stew.

LM.. LOL, trying to avoid the shanty town look.. put the black coroboards up to keep people from looking in the back gate at all of my stuff.. and to prevent the scrap guys that drive up and down the alleys from seeing stuff I have at teh side and hop the fence to 'help' me get rid of junk. Or so I was told when I caught someone in my backyard.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Little Fish

More like time to lay the boots to the guy trying to steal off your property... Or you could call the cops.. but it is better to leave them in a bloody heap. word gets out to the street you beat the hell out of thieves there is a form of honor amongst thieves... they would rather go to jail pretty much get out the same day than get stitches or worse... ...

Ohh I am working for a junk yard doing scrap removal... No you are a thief and I am gonna kick the living shit out of you... he has 2 choices run fast or fight.. and since you are a tall man with a lean build, he is apt to run very fast..

Natasha

What did I buy last?

Groceries

purelife

$50 later at Ikea, purchased highchair with  tray, set of plastic bowls and hooded bath towel.  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Deluxe Burger with Cheese and under cooked fries... My favorite food on the fly joint ruined my day. The normal crispy fries were soggy under cooked and fit for the pit leaving me hungry and disappointed. Burger was over cooked very unsatisfying cheap processed cheese instead of the normal cheddar...

The next time I am in there, I am going to have to lodge a compliant and find out if they have a new trainee in the kitchen, cause this sub par meal just wont cut the mustard... If they changed over to processed cheese, I can live with that, I will just order it with out cheese, next time. Home style French fry's, need to be blanched, then time to be cooled and drained on the rack for at least 15 minutes, before you deep fry them till golden brown. Which is about 3 to 5 minutes depending on the fryer.

Sighs.... to many years in a kitchen...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
More like time to lay the boots to the guy trying to steal off your property... Or you could call the cops.. but it is better to leave them in a bloody heap. word gets out to the street you beat the hell out of thieves there is a form of honor amongst thieves... they would rather go to jail pretty much get out the same day than get stitches or worse... ...

Ohh I am working for a junk yard doing scrap removal... No you are a thief and I am gonna kick the living shit out of you... he has 2 choices run fast or fight.. and since you are a tall man with a lean build, he is apt to run very fast..

Hey you could put that in the "two kinds of people" thread  :)  

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

A cucumber ..lol  

|