What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

squash, apples, pears, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, yams, long eggplant, celery  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

The non-fattening variety?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

apple juice
a bag of Munchies --it's like chex mix but with cheese stuff only
Areopostle t-shirt

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 The non-fattening variety?[/DIV]
     Is there such a thing Tim Hortons and they where good

Russ

I went to costco for some groceries with my dad.

We came home with an 8 x 10 shed. Didnt get half the groceries my gf sent us to get.

I am currently on a break, but after starting to erect it, then take it down a few times... going to be putting in 24 x 24 in concrete slabs as the base. Theres a lot more room in this thing than I thought. Had to move my two composters as well.. grr.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

omg  Russ Russ Russ.
 Can you even imagine life if you ever had your Costco card revoked for any reason ?

Those sheds are pretty roomy alright.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Little Fish

Lived in one for a few months. they are plenty roomy.

KFC Chicken, Frys and a 7up

purelife

I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my Costco card!!  

I redeemed a coupon for a free snickers bar.  (almond)  I haven't had a chocolate bar in a looooooong time.

DDD

I bought one of those costco tents set it up at the lake but did a have ass job secureing it down to the deck at the lake ........well got pics sent to me friday night of it sitting have way onto the cabin beside me.................looks like i may need a new one....O well

Russ

DDD wrote:
I bought one of those costco tents set it up at the lake but did a have ass job secureing it down to the deck at the lake ........well got pics sent to me friday night of it sitting have way onto the cabin beside me.................looks like i may need a new one....O well
Morning DDD.
Yeah, those temporary garage things arent the best. We went through three covers over the frame under warranty cause they kept breaking.
We finally put a tarp overtop of the cover, then ropes surround the tarp and tied down to eyes we drilled into our driveway. For a bit we had 5 gallon pails full of sand tied to ropes holding down the frame.. then teh canvasses started to rip and fly away with the frame staying in position.
It took us months to get to that point.. then we finished fixing the boat and took it off. Havent used it since. lol.

Got the shed done, now building shelves inside the unit. Bit mad at ikea right now. Gave us the wrong info and we bought some wrong stuff for it. Didnt really lose any money but didnt save as much as we were supposed to. Ah well, it will all work out in the end.

Got info from my company that airports should be opening up tomorrow so I could be flying tomorrow.

purelife

Russ

purelife wrote:
salad spinner  

Ohh!
I bought one of those a few days ago.. which one did you get? We got one with a spout for draining and a handle on it. One of the best things we did.

Bought m and m steak teriyaki things for tongiht. They were good

purelife

I got an OXO one.  I have one where you had to turn it and I just HATED it.

Yours sound neat!  Which one is that one?  I saw one at Costco but wasn't sure if it was good.  Was it that one you purchased?

|