riddles anyone?

Started by nhl367, Mar 12 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

nhl367

OK so like P.C's question topic, i am going to have a riddle topic.

first riddle: there is somthing really special about this up coming paragraph:

This is a unusual paragraph. Im curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nouthing was wrong with it! In fact, nouthing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find it! Try to do it without any coaching.

What is unusual about that paragrapgh?

P.C.

Great topic nhl !

I noticed immediately.  No E's !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

nhl367

[P align=center]ah PC, i was hoping that question would last more then 5 minutes lol anywayz good job!!

as a reward you get a NOBEL PRIZE

[P align=center]

[P align=center]

nhl367

kk so next riddle:

A horse was tied to a five meter rope, six meters away from  it was a bail of hay. Without breaking the rope, the horse got to the hay. How is that possible?

van_guy

nhl367 wrote:
kk so next riddle:[/p] A horse was tied to a five meter rope, six meters away from  it was a bail of hay. Without breaking the rope, the horse got to the hay. How is that possible?[/p]
[/p]the other end of the rope wasn't tied to anything?
[/p]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

nhl367

[P align=center]Good job van guy!

ur reward is a horse!...

[P align=center]

van_guy

nhl367 wrote:
[p style="font-style: italic;" align="center"]Good job van guy!

ur reward is a horse!...[/p][p align="center"]
[/p][p style="text-align: left;"]my very own horse???? wow -
[/p][p style="text-align: left;"]I will have to remember to tie the other end of the rope to something else it will run away.
[/p] [p align="center"]
[/p]

nhl367

kk heres a hard riddle:

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

van_guy

nhl367 wrote:
kk heres a hard riddle:

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

he landed on the fire escape??

nhl367

nice try but no  

van_guy

nhl367 wrote:
nice try but no  

there was another building very near it with 22 stories also?

van_guy

the building was in space and with no gravity he fell extremely softly to the "ground" below

P.C.

[P align=center][img style="WIDTH: 102px; HEIGHT: 89px" height=269 src="http://professorgeradin.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/11/buchanan_nobel_front.jpg" width=154]

[P align=center]

[P align=center]Hey Thanks nhl.

[P align=center]

[P align=center]He was staring through the soot-smeared window from the outside ?

van_guy

I think you just won the dirty window award.

which i guess is better than the dirty widow award...

P.C.

I bet I get some Windex.

|